NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, suns1977 said:

You were spot on cuz that matches the leaked image for their road jersey.  Not a fan at all but I need to see the finished product to fully judge.

suns-road-1718-small.jpg

I'll judge it for you ... it's sh-t.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

1 minute ago, FinsUp1214 said:

boo-gif-880.gif

My gosh, Phoenix. Seriously.

As much as I approve the use of a Nostalgia Critic GIF, this...isn't as bad as it could be in my opinion.

Yeah, it's dull, but it could be so much worse.

ibgsr9.jpg

san_diego_destroyers_player_sig___qb_wal

1 minute ago, ChicagoOakland said:

As much as I approve the use of a Nostalgia Critic GIF, this...isn't as bad as it could be in my opinion.

Yeah, it's dull, but it could be so much worse.

It's not Clippers-level-bad of course, I just think they're going in the opposite direction. They were onto something with the updated shooting sun look, all they had to was clean that look up and use more purple, and they would be fine. This isn't the solution.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

27 minutes ago, tajmccall said:

The recent rebrand had many flaws, but this looks like a pretty big downgrade.

At least the number is purple outlined in orange, and not black.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 minutes ago, alecgoff said:

The new sixers number font looks like the Villanova throwback uniforms worn this past season.ap_notre_dame_villanova_basketball.jpg?w

Well different font and different shadow direction, but same idea.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

9 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

At least the number is purple outlined in orange, and not black.

Exactly.  Seeing the purple on this shirt gives me hope that Suns will at least be back to orange/purple on home uni's.

2017-07-21_13-09-02.jpg

24 minutes ago, BlackBolt3 said:

But that Suns purple uniform image might debunk the shoulder cut, no? Then again the fan versions might not have that cut.

Nah, the purple Suns uni is the Swingman version, so it'll have the wider cut. Thankfully it's not TOO wide. Let's hope the "Replica" version that Nike does is not as bad as Adidas's currently is.

40 minutes ago, Conrad. said:
Looks like that purple Suns uni I found is legit, with the above SUNS wordmark being the counterpart for a white uni.

Upgrade in my opinion. I love the original sunburst uniforms, but the current version is a horrible modern homage that never worked.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

52 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

Looks like that purple Suns uni I found is legit, with the above SUNS wordmark being the counterpart for a white uni.

That DP logo is all kinds of bad...

15 minutes ago, KGeeX5 said:

That DP logo is all kinds of bad...

Yup, I won't stop sharing my opinion that they need to go back to the horse secondary logo. 

a24900ac51d53243d0bc546892517737.gif

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Man those t-shirts are butal. Not a fan of the sideways names, tiny numbers, and tiny logos all on the back. Just makes it seem cluttered, especially centering them down the spine. 

Not a fan of the colored t-shirts either. Again, everything is clustered together, only this time at the top of the shirt. It just seems unbalanced.

I would've prefered a setup closer to the NFL's shirseys:

productImages%2f_1952000%2fff_1952506a_full.jpg&w=600

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

3 hours ago, suns1977 said:

Am I the only one that likes this Cavs set?  Love the color combo, albeit I understand they'd want to change since it's essentially the Knicks colors.

Love these jerseys tho.  

hi-res-5b347f034c8348aacdcce4e6ccd1199b_crop_north.jpg

I loved these...in the current colors though.

IMG_5459.JPG

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

Archived