NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

They need neither an outline nor shadow.  Single color is perfect for them.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Hints at revamped black and red alternates for the Suns and Heat, respectively:

IMG_6422.thumb.PNG.c0bb0b4e4204ddb73c9a0c9ab0e2f5c5.PNGIMG_6423.thumb.PNG.34ddff551a82cdea82dca8f4f4275fba.PNG

The Heat might be dropping the black outline on the red jersey(?)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

20 minutes ago, dont care said:

I'm thinking that a lot of these won't match the jerseys

I would be very surprised if they didn't match up with the jerseys, honestly. Most of the shirts from the "Round About" line that have been released so far correspond with an existing jersey in both the base color of the shirt and the coloring of the numbers, so it seems like a pretty safe bet that the ones that don't match up with existing jerseys are hints at new designs. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

12 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

I'm disappointed NBA 2K18 is going to have ads on the jerseys. I certainly wasn't expecting it at all. I guess it makes sense for realism. This sucks.

Not sure how you didn't expect that. 2k always tries to make everything as real as possible. And personally I like when they keep things real.

Just be glad the ads won't be on the retail version of jerseys.

28 minutes ago, Germanshepherd said:

That would suck if true. Such a huge downgrade with such a pointless change. 

Maybe they'll be going with their tertiary color (yellow) as an outline? But yeah, dropping the outline altogether would be unnecessary.

1 hour ago, DJT said:

Not sure how you didn't expect that. 2k always tries to make everything as real as possible. And personally I like when they keep things real.

Just be glad the ads won't be on the retail version of jerseys.

I hate hate hate the idea of ads on NBA jerseys, but I will at least admit, they don't destroy their look.  The placement on the opposite side of the Nike symbol actually balances out the jersey in my opinion.  

9 minutes ago, CitizenTino said:

Cavs wine jersey? 

IMG_0278.JPG

Edit: Here is the source

Need to see an unblurred photo but I'm actually fine with this color as long as it doesn't look too much like Atlanta's set.

Is that blue trim?  Very interesting mash of colors there, but I'm oddly not appalled.  

Archived