NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

1 hour ago, arcane said:

20368927_1563613200324450_8687720124726856647_o.jpg

Shopped. Look at how warped that number three is...

The person who shopped this just took the number 23 from the Fanatics t-shirt a couple pages back.

That's what they will look like though.

cotw_sig_by_bucksfan5-d7bwj72.png

SugarBowl_zps07e2b2c9.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 hours ago, BucksFan5 said:

Shopped. Look at how warped that number three is...

The person who shopped this just took the number 23 from the Fanatics t-shirt a couple pages back.

That's what they will look like though.

Looks like they missed the swoosh on the shorts as well. 

597aa0176e77e_ScreenShot2017-07-27at9_22_59PM.png.5551b6f3202ba1fed13a8cb49e86e7d8.png

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

47 minutes ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

I really don't like the font Cleveland is using. It doesn't feel like it fits with their Cavaliers identity.

But, but ... NIKE!

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

3 hours ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

I really don't like the font Cleveland is using. It doesn't feel like it fits with their Cavaliers identity.

I don't dislike the font, but I agree the font doesn't fit with their identity.

Wish they did something else with their logos.

I think the new Cavs font fits with Cavaliers. It seems very medieval to me. Granted cavaliers aren't really medieval...but kinda goes with the sword and shield logos. 

Either way that font feels dated to me, though so does the rest of the uniform...

the retro simplicity of the last set worked better. But the Cavs are among the worst at succumbing to quickly-dated design trends.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

4 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Actually, I'm pretty sure Nike did design the Cavs' new logos, and hence the new font as well.

Well, the Cavs carried over the swoosh C and the sword C. The only new logos are the shields, but I do believe Nike did design the word mark. 

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

24 minutes ago, peterjames_6 said:

Hoping that this really isn't legit but either way, please NIKE.... enough with the wishbone collar.

If only we had a wishbone then we'd be able to make a wish...

That Cavs font sucks, and anyone who worked on that design knows it sucks.  You know it sucks.  The font itself is quite aware that it sucks.  The file is probably This_Font_Sucks_Bawlz.otf.  

The Suns need purple on the white uni.  The wishbone is whatever.  

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

8 hours ago, Shadojoker said:

Tomorrow should be a good day. I'm hopeful someone aside from Indiana reveals their new sets.

Don't be surprised if nothing comes out about the Pacers new uniforms until later in the evening.

Archived