NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

3 hours ago, CS85 said:

That Cavs font sucks, and anyone who worked on that design knows it sucks.  You know it sucks.  The font itself is quite aware that it sucks.  The file is probably This_Font_Sucks_Bawlz.otf.  

The Suns need purple on the white uni.  The wishbone is whatever.  

Can you show me on this doll where the font hurt you? 

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Shadojoker said:

I'm still waiting for the "surprise" reveal team.. Yes I'll say this everyday as another reveal goes by without anything "shocking"

I suspect Phoenix will pull shenanigans.

14 minutes ago, Shadojoker said:

I'm still waiting for the "surprise" reveal team.. Yes I'll say this everyday as another reveal goes by without anything "shocking"

I seriously hope it's not my Spurs. I know they have a new wordmark and everything but I hope their changes aren't drastic. 

44 minutes ago, Shadojoker said:

I seriously doubt it, but....please be Utah please be Utah please be Utah

Just had to get that out :P 

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Just now, Lights Out said:

Is it me or did the Spurs leak part of one of their new Nike jerseys a few days ago?

It's just a re-colored version of his G-League profile picture:

http://gleague.nba.com/player/matt-costello/

EDIT: different collar and armhole trim than the Spurs' current silver alternate, though, so maybe there's something to it?

Ok, so people on Twitter (yeah, I know not the best place for accurate information) are claiming the Sixers are one of the 8 teams with the classic edition...

Can anyone confirm which 8 teams are getting the classic edition and if the Sixers are one of them?

YVRMUBj.png

No pinstripes, less gold, and apparently tapping into the Hoosiers alts style...?

My concern is that this is going to come out looking like similar to the Raptors newer boring set and flooding the uni with lots of stupid gray.  Don't be shocked if there's a golden home primary, however, or possibly doing gold shorts with dark top.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

5 minutes ago, Shadojoker said:

I'm feeling the Pacers so far.

Anybody else curious to what the Hornets are going to do since right now they are advertising "new uniforms" instead of "updated look"????

If they've got a throwback (ahem, CLASSIC) alternate supposedly, I can't imagine the new set would look a whole lot like the throwbacks. Hmmm.

Was this the surprise team?

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Archived