NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually like the Sixers drop shadow.  I'd probably prefer a standard outline, but I think it looks better with red worked into letters and numbers.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Edited.  I deleted the pic. The collars clearly don't match. I'll trust the nuggets themselves over Darren Rovell. Sorry for jumping the gun. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

8 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

^ and again, that's an old adidas jersey. even the Nuggs twitter account corrected Darren, lol.

Yeah. I deleted the pic. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

2 hours ago, Shadojoker said:

76ers add drop shadow!!!! 

Me:

giphy.gif

I only wished that Hornets did the same or added outlines to their numbers.

Easily an UPGRADE from top 10 to top 3 uniform now instead of basic looking wordmark and numbers.

@truepg your thoughts? ?

They clearly benefited from the drop shadow, especially the white jersey looks really good with it. For some reason the effect isn't the same on the blue jersey. I guess it's because red shadow works so well off the blue numbers, something that doesn't happen when paired with white numbers.

A definite upgrade.

1 hour ago, kutztown said:

According to @CrossingBroad on twitter, the Sixers will be revealing at least one other jersey in a video later today. Wonder if that's true. 

Please be A.I. era Classic Edition... Please be A.I. era Classic Edition... Please be A.I. era Classic Edition...

In any event, those Sixers jerseys are fantastic, especially the white! IMO, they should never change again...

The only problem I have with them is the back, which probably will get changed league wide in two/three years.

YVRMUBj.png

25 minutes ago, Around the Horn said:

Please be A.I. era Classic Edition... Please be A.I. era Classic Edition... Please be A.I. era Classic Edition...

In any event, those Sixers jerseys are fantastic, especially the white! IMO, they should never change again...

The only problem I have with them is the back, which probably will get changed league wide in two/three years.

I feel like it'll be the reds. I can't see them introducing a new one before the update to their current. 4th might come closer to start of the season

Archived