NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

I have to admit, I'm very surprised by the love for those 2008-2010 Timberwolves uniforms. I don't hate them, but there are a lot of little things I'm not crazy about:

-The discontinuing trim on the front of the neck, along with the random triangle below it

-The awkwardly straight/triangular logo box on the back of the neck

-The curved side panels extending all the way over the shoulders and down the back that make it look much more like a WNBA uniform

-The shade and/or perhaps the amount of green

-The amount of silver in the side panels

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/16/2017 at 10:34 AM, Lights Out said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Wolves got it right with these:

dOhVriM.jpg

fxvfDsJ.jpg

Fix the collar and we have a great set. Why did they change it? This was a pretty underrated set. 

XM4KeeA.png

4 hours ago, Hoopladawg87 said:

I have to admit, I'm very surprised by the love for those 2008-2010 Timberwolves uniforms. I don't hate them, but there are a lot of little things I'm not crazy about:

-The discontinuing trim on the front of the neck, along with the random triangle below it

-The awkwardly straight/triangular logo box on the back of the neck

-The curved side panels extending all the way over the shoulders and down the back that make it look much more like a WNBA uniform

-The shade and/or perhaps the amount of green

-The amount of silver in the side panels

I always thought this set was way too busy.  

4 minutes ago, The Golden One said:

jersey patch for next year?

Detroit PistonsVerified account@DetroitPistons 4m4 minutes ago

Stay tuned at 3 p.m. tomorrow for a partnership announcement with the #Pistons and @HenryFordNews!

I'm hoping so. Of all the jersey patches that could possibly happen league wide, this is the one that makes the most sense and would probably look the best.

ibgsr9.jpg

san_diego_destroyers_player_sig___qb_wal

25 minutes ago, The Golden One said:

you would think more of the ford car, while this is the health care though... their image is

icon_final_200_400x400.png

Still not overly terrible...at least its a local company and it fits in with the colors.

Along those lines, I'm predicting right now that the Timberwolves' patch will be for the Mayo Clinic.

ibgsr9.jpg

san_diego_destroyers_player_sig___qb_wal

I hate the almost everything about the Hawks current identity. They got it right modernizing the classic pac-man logo but almost everything else stinks. I don't like the triangles on the jersey because it doesn't add anything. I hate the neon color on the jersey because it's just an eyesore.

This right here is just ugly. Probably the worst set in the NBA today. 

a-163.jpg

XM4KeeA.png

36 minutes ago, insert name said:

I hate the almost everything about the Hawks current identity. They got it right modernizing the classic pac-man logo but almost everything else stinks. I don't like the triangles on the jersey because it doesn't add anything. I hate the neon color on the jersey because it's just an eyesore.

This right here is just ugly. Probably the worst set in the NBA today. 

a-163.jpg

I wan't the biggest fan of Charlotte's new unis when they were first released, but next to Atlanta's mess, those teal uniforms are a classic.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

20 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

I wan't the biggest fan of Charlotte's new unis when they were first released, but next to Atlanta's mess, those teal uniforms are a classic.

As far as the Hawks go, not a fan of the red jerseys or the mixed matched road jerseys. The black jerseys are actually pretty nice.

I love the Hornets look except for the purples. The teal number font blends in too much with the purple from a distance. 

Hibbert.jpg

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

44 minutes ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

Regarding the Pistons- take it for what it`s worth but all the renderings of the facility show the current logo and not the suspected new logo.

Oh, it's the new logo, they just *think* they're being cute. So irritating.

IMG_0275.PNG

Archived