Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

I have to admit, I'm very surprised by the love for those 2008-2010 Timberwolves uniforms. I don't hate them, but there are a lot of little things I'm not crazy about:

-The discontinuing trim on the front of the neck, along with the random triangle below it

-The awkwardly straight/triangular logo box on the back of the neck

-The curved side panels extending all the way over the shoulders and down the back that make it look much more like a WNBA uniform

-The shade and/or perhaps the amount of green

-The amount of silver in the side panels

On 2/16/2017 at 10:34 AM, Lights Out said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Wolves got it right with these:

dOhVriM.jpg

fxvfDsJ.jpg

Fix the collar and we have a great set. Why did they change it? This was a pretty underrated set. 

20 hours ago, LEWJ said:

I never noticed this until now lol

It was a common thing in the 90s with asymmetrical pants designs. 

4 hours ago, Hoopladawg87 said:

I have to admit, I'm very surprised by the love for those 2008-2010 Timberwolves uniforms. I don't hate them, but there are a lot of little things I'm not crazy about:

-The discontinuing trim on the front of the neck, along with the random triangle below it

-The awkwardly straight/triangular logo box on the back of the neck

-The curved side panels extending all the way over the shoulders and down the back that make it look much more like a WNBA uniform

-The shade and/or perhaps the amount of green

-The amount of silver in the side panels

I always thought this set was way too busy.  

NBA revealed next years All-Star logo.

IMG_0448.JPG

If that's supposed to resemble the Disney Concert Hall, cool idea. If not, that is one weak ASG logo

That's what I thought too. I hope that was the inspiration. It's definitely the best LA based one they've had. I like the use of the team color a lot though.

4 minutes ago, The Golden One said:

jersey patch for next year?

Detroit PistonsVerified account@DetroitPistons 4m4 minutes ago

Stay tuned at 3 p.m. tomorrow for a partnership announcement with the #Pistons and @HenryFordNews!

I'm hoping so. Of all the jersey patches that could possibly happen league wide, this is the one that makes the most sense and would probably look the best.

1 minute ago, ChicagoOakland said:

I'm hoping so. Of all the jersey patches that could possibly happen, this is the one that makes the most sense and would probably look the best.

you would think more of the ford car, while this is the health care though... their image is

icon_final_200_400x400.png

25 minutes ago, The Golden One said:

you would think more of the ford car, while this is the health care though... their image is

icon_final_200_400x400.png

Still not overly terrible...at least its a local company and it fits in with the colors.

Along those lines, I'm predicting right now that the Timberwolves' patch will be for the Mayo Clinic.

I hate the almost everything about the Hawks current identity. They got it right modernizing the classic pac-man logo but almost everything else stinks. I don't like the triangles on the jersey because it doesn't add anything. I hate the neon color on the jersey because it's just an eyesore.

This right here is just ugly. Probably the worst set in the NBA today. 

a-163.jpg

Regarding the Pistons- take it for what it`s worth but all the renderings of the facility show the current logo and not the suspected new logo.

36 minutes ago, insert name said:

I hate the almost everything about the Hawks current identity. They got it right modernizing the classic pac-man logo but almost everything else stinks. I don't like the triangles on the jersey because it doesn't add anything. I hate the neon color on the jersey because it's just an eyesore.

This right here is just ugly. Probably the worst set in the NBA today. 

a-163.jpg

I wan't the biggest fan of Charlotte's new unis when they were first released, but next to Atlanta's mess, those teal uniforms are a classic.

20 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

I wan't the biggest fan of Charlotte's new unis when they were first released, but next to Atlanta's mess, those teal uniforms are a classic.

As far as the Hawks go, not a fan of the red jerseys or the mixed matched road jerseys. The black jerseys are actually pretty nice.

I love the Hornets look except for the purples. The teal number font blends in too much with the purple from a distance. 

Hibbert.jpg

44 minutes ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

Regarding the Pistons- take it for what it`s worth but all the renderings of the facility show the current logo and not the suspected new logo.

Oh, it's the new logo, they just *think* they're being cute. So irritating.

IMG_0275.PNG

16939024_10154892989340295_911042164212816996505_10154892989335295_3750750385937

Clearly the current logo.