Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

I like the individual unveilings better. It adds excitement with a new one coming out nearly every day, rather than just the one big onslaught of disappointment like the NHL. Every team gets their day in the sun and you can process the jerseys better instead of trying to look through 30 designs at once.

I will say that I like how some teams did the unveilings...

If Denver had actually unveiled the new jersey, the whole "what's in the box?" thing they were doing would have been awesome...

4 minutes ago, Prince Harry said:

I like the individual unveilings better. It adds excitement with a new one coming out nearly every day, rather than just the one big onslaught of disappointment like the NHL. Every team gets their day in the sun and you can process the jerseys better instead of trying to look through 30 designs at once.

I just wish there was a public schedule.  The Nuggets unveiling on 8/8 might be part of the NBA's plan, but those of us not in the know are asking "Why?  Why not today??"

Cavs, soon. 

Jazz not this week but soon.

Wizards tomorrow. 

Nuggets on the 8th. 

Wish there were more firm dates. 

12 minutes ago, Around the Horn said:

If Denver had actually unveiled the new jersey, the whole "what's in the box?" thing they were doing would have been awesome...

What's in the box? Apparently a Western Union advertisement patch...:rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, sayahh said:

What's in the box? Apparently a Western Union advertisement patch...:rolleyes:

IMG_7439.JPG.ff66cb73b9cb2123f5b6b01b547b431a.JPG

This concept from @SlamStudios closely matches the leaked image from last month.  I like this a lot.  It pops.

IMG_7442.thumb.PNG.c56fb82252df9ff6f1c014aaca07ba3d.PNG

Any word on what the LAC are doing? I know wordmark is likely so stay same but havent heard any rumors regarding design of actual uni

8 hours ago, UncleJunior said:

I like the "Brotherly Love" script on the bottom. As for this Stub Hub patch...eh!!!! The oversized Nike swoosh..tad obnoxious
Nothing you can do about it, all the jerseys will have some ad on them.

Every time I see a new Sixers jersey, I can just say to myself "well it could be MUCH MUCH worse!" ?
These from the early 90s...wow these were painfully bad!
YXgxpvu.png

Ugh...hate the dropshadow. wish they would have just done a simple outline treatment like the Bulls got. Although you make a good point...It's the best uniform ever compared to those early 90's Shawn Bradley / Clarence Weatherspoon era jerseys -lol

I still remember Charles Barkley telling a reporter it looked like his kid got a hold of some crayons and designed a uniform when he saw them.  

I'm pretty sure he only wore them for one season, and it was the one when he wore Billy Cunningham's retired #32 in honor of Magic Johnson (I guess I get it, but I don't see him as an honorable guy.)  I think he only wore his usual #34 in that uniform for a small handful of games.

1 minute ago, BringBackTheVet said:

I still remember Charles Barkley telling a reporter it looked like his kid got a hold of some crayons and designed a uniform when he saw them.  

I'm pretty sure he only wore them for one season, and it was the one when he wore Billy Cunningham's retired #32 in honor of Magic Johnson (I guess I get it, but I don't see him as an honorable guy.)  I think he only wore his usual #34 in that uniform for a small handful of games.

Yup, he called them

the Wonder Woman jerseys.  

91-92 through 93-94.

First look at the Nets: 

At least the poorly cut-off trim distracts from the sponsor patch!

Since teams can designate what they wear at home, I'd actually like to see the Nets wear black at home.

13 minutes ago, Waffles said:

First look at the Nets: 

So now we know the Brooklyn Bridge uniform is an alternate.

17 minutes ago, Waffles said:

First look at the Nets: 

So does that mean these jerseys are fake? or possible alternate/throwbacks?

DDQaSXvXsAE6vzJ.jpg