NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Colorsism said:

Made a quick mockup of a Clipper Jersey considering using different wordmark and new side panels. 

clips uni.jpg

That's not bad, but I won't lie -- I miss the cursive set. Curses be damned! Bring 'em back!

ox281286582206308156.jpg

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

39 minutes ago, kimball said:

That's not bad, but I won't lie -- I miss the cursive set. Curses be damned! Bring 'em back!

ox281286582206308156.jpg

I'm hoping the script will come back once enough time has passed that the Sterling stink has washed off of it.

still think the light blue alts in that late period would be perfect sans sleeves.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

4 hours ago, Lights Out said:

The nautical flags in the background are a good sign.

Nautical flags?? What pic??

Am I missing something? Did the Clippers reveal their unis? All I see is Cleveland. 

Edit: Scrolled thru Conrad's and Colorwerx Twitter...looks like @ColorWerx posted something on twitter then it was deleted. Wow.

Edit again: Google helped out.

www.clipperholics.com/2017/08/07/la-clippers-tease-new-jerseys/amp/

Now LAClippers deleted the tweet too??!! Wth??!

shado_logo.gif

19 minutes ago, Shadojoker said:

Nautical flags?? What pic??

Am I missing something? Did the Clippers reveal their unis? All I see is Cleveland. 

Edit: Scrolled thru Conrad's and Colorwerx Twitter...looks like @ColorWerx posted something on twitter then it was deleted. Wow.

Edit again: Google helped out.

www.clipperholics.com/2017/08/07/la-clippers-tease-new-jerseys/amp/

Now LAClippers deleted the tweet too??!! Wth??!

I wonder if they teased too much too soon?

4 minutes ago, suns1977 said:

I wonder if they teased too much too soon?

My only guess is that they have the date wrong. Wouldn't make much sense to delete it if they revealed to much because people already have screenshot/reposted it. 

2 hours ago, Colorsism said:

Made a quick mockup of a Clipper Jersey considering using different wordmark and new side panels. 

clips uni.jpg

You forgot to "Nike-fy" it...

Untitled.png

4 minutes ago, BlackBolt3 said:

I don't think the digital mockups do the Cavaliers uniform justice. I was somewhat indecisive about it until I saw this these pictures.

I really love how it looks with the real life materials. The yellow does seem to have a "pop" to it.

I agree.

Cleveland Cavaliers uniform looks remarkable in real life compared to the digital mockups. 

Can't wait to see the Navy and Black unis.

12 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

For anyone who didn't see the image the Clippers tweeted (and then deleted), here it is:

IMG_6755.JPG.e2625aac089290a8f1d2857d6b3d0ae9.JPG

@upperV03 Thank you so much man!

shado_logo.gif

^^^The Suns probably have me the most nervous of any reveals coming up.  I really hope they don't screw this up.  They finally have the roster heading in the right direction so I hope they can do the same with the unis.

Archived