Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

Not sure if this has been brought up yet. But I'm wondering if Nike is already working on rebranding some teams.

The Utah Jazz president Steve Starks said in an interview on the radio, "We're planning out 5-7 years worth of jerseys right now."

37 minutes ago, DJT said:

Not sure if this has been brought up yet. But I'm wondering if Nike is already working on rebranding some teams.

The Utah Jazz president Steve Starks said in an interview on the radio, "We're planning out 5-7 years worth of jerseys right now."

The two alternates each year, I believe, are basically meant to last a year. I believe these jerseys will be a bit more radical then the Icon and Association. As much as I loathe that, it makes sense and drives jersey sales each year.

With the community jerseys I am almost picturing the Jazz celebrating Utah as a whole for the next couple of years.

I wouldn't be surprised that the gold-orange celebrates Southern Utah, then you'll see a purple/teal for Northern Utah, and probably a white jersey that celebrates skiing and what not. 

8 minutes ago, kimball said:

With the community jerseys I am almost picturing the Jazz celebrating Utah as a whole for the next couple of years.

I wouldn't be surprised that the gold-orange celebrates Southern Utah, then you'll see a purple/teal for Northern Utah, and probably a white jersey that celebrates skiing and what not. 

I always thought the gold-orange would be reminiscent of beehives.

Does the new Timberwolves uniforms remind anyone else of the 2000's Seahawks uniforms? Barely any green on the uniforms with heavy use on multiple blues and one overly bright green alternate. 

51 minutes ago, DJT said:

If the mountain throwbacks aren't one of those, I'm rioting.

Guys have we heard anything about possible Christmas Day unis? Surly we should be getting something unique, right?!

1 minute ago, Colorsism said:

Some more news on the LA Clippers uniforms. 

Middle columns going town read "BLUE BACK". 

I also attempted to make those Timberwolves leaks come to life. Not my best work but gives a general assumption of what they should look like. 

wolves unis.jpg

Holy god, what are the Suns doing.  Can't tell if that's blue (kill me if it is) or just the lighting and really purple.

Check out the blurred image.  Looks busy.

Suns 2.JPG

Suns.JPG

Despite how much I think the uniforms are gonna be a downgrade, and despite me being a warrior fan, I need this jacket

IMG_0376.PNG

33 minutes ago, Colorsism said:

Some more news on the LA Clippers uniforms. 

The 2nd and 3rd columns spell out BLUE and BACK most likely meaning they will officially wear BLUE as their ICON Jerseys.  

So far, so good... I wish they would bring back powder blue and orange instead of sticking with royal blue and red, though.

Is there some kind of transcription key for this? How does everyone know what it says?

So, are the Clips adding gray to their color scheme? Red, Blue. Black and gray? Most of those flags are meant to be Yellow in place of gray