NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

1 minute ago, KillWIll said:

Looking at the instagram video which is slightly clearer, I think the giant orange blob is actually the back of the jersey, with an orange player name and purple numbers.

598bbf4b930e3_ScreenShot2017-08-09at7_03_13PM.thumb.png.a5c99eee6c944e494748375846dc6749.png

This seems much more likely to me than having the huge logo on the front.

a2BRS8U.png

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, JTrainGBR83 said:

That dark part at the bottom is so bizarre. Doesn't really look like numbers but can't tell what else it would be

Blurry as it is, it does look like there's more going on than just a name and number.  Now the suspense is killing me.

1 hour ago, DJT said:

Heard Conrad say something about Golden State possibly doing a slate uniform for Christmas, which would be different than their community jersey. 

Yea he has posted concept images of both community and xmas jerseys on twitter. Both are suppose to be pretty close according to sources. Besides things like The being smaller and Town closer together.

DG1eKGjV0AEHOnY.jpgDGz_p6XUwAAGqHQ.jpg

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

1 minute ago, duma said:

i cant help but notice with all these new Nike reveals is that they are still using the old NBA logo.

Yep, from the NBA's press release on the new logo: 

"Due to long-lead manufacturing timelines, team uniforms, apparel and equipment for the 2017-18 NBA season will include the original NBA logo."

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

42 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Yep, from the NBA's press release on the new logo: 

"Due to long-lead manufacturing timelines, team uniforms, apparel and equipment for the 2017-18 NBA season will include the original NBA logo."

Are NBA logos on Nike jerseys sewn on or glued on?

46 minutes ago, sayahh said:

Are NBA logos on Nike jerseys sewn on or glued on?

If you're taking about the league logo on the back of the jersey and front of the shorts, then I believe they, along with the Nike logos, are actually heat pressed onto the material, just like on Nike's Vapor Aeroswift soccer kits.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

4 hours ago, KillWIll said:

Looking at the instagram video which is slightly clearer, I think the giant orange blob is actually the back of the jersey, with an orange player name and purple numbers.

598bbf4b930e3_ScreenShot2017-08-09at7_03_13PM.thumb.png.a5c99eee6c944e494748375846dc6749.png

That's what I thought when I saw the video... Although the numbers look black to me, purple would be more consistent with everything we've seen so far (the butt stripe and possible Chinese jersey leak).

Looks like the trim matches up with the Chinese leak. It looks black/orange but I'm guessing it's purple/orange. Very similar to the 90's uni. 

Seems like the leak is legit... which means that the beveled font has likely made its way to the jersey... which i am definitely not a fan of.

Suns02.jpg.7c77e4fdd4f70b477369342f5aeeac93.jpg

49 minutes ago, Colorsism said:

Via Chris Paul from his snapchat. Another look at the Rockets uniforms confirming all the leaks we've seen. 

DG2WEQ0VwAALSVd.jpg

Lose the dropshadow and thats a clean modernization of the previous jersey.

Let's just wait on the shorts. Last I remember was Harden in a leak that made the shorts look very wonky.

ATL

5 hours ago, Colorsism said:

Via Chris Paul from his snapchat. Another look at the Rockets uniforms confirming all the leaks we've seen. 

DG2WEQ0VwAALSVd.jpg

Intresting, looks like it has longer armtrims than other teams or this is a swingman version.

4r2eer.png

Archived