NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, bowld said:

We have already seen images of Celtics, Nets, Mavs, Warriors, Lakers, Rockets, Grizzlies, Pelicans, Knicks, Magic and Raptors. Only ones left that might possibly change is Spurs, Hawks, Heat

True, but I wanted to call out the "official unveilings" when we get to see tops and shorts to both Association and Icon.

ujsignature.png

5 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

Having sponsors like Harley Davidson makes me feel like some of these jerseys are going to be massively successful. I think the NBA is hurting itself by only selling these in the arena (or is that not the case anymore?).

Harley Davidson is very much a lifestyle brand and I think there will be new eyeballs on the team as the result of this sponsorship. And while motorcycles don't go with buck hunting, there's most likely some overlap between fans of each. Sorry to be Rovell-esque, but this really seems like a home run sponsorship.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

16 minutes ago, Hoopladawg87 said:

an exciting and upgraded color scheme with reckless design elements >>> a boring and downgraded color scheme with conservative design elements

They're not perfect but they have great colors and are visually interesting. I'm not looking this gift horse in the mouth.

DG35vKaU0AI_x1n.jpg

They couldn't make the Harley Davidson logo at least match the color scheme?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived