Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

The Icon unis are a tad better than the Association unis with the sponsor patch...

DJjxJIbVoAECjzg.jpg

10 hours ago, Conrad. said:

:(

DJhoLEbWAAAw1KS.jpg

This WILL NOT look ok in their Blue Jersey.

EDIT: They actually found a way to make it look better. Huh.

5 hours ago, Conrad. said:

The Icon unis are a tad better than the Association unis with the sponsor patch...

DJjxJIbVoAECjzg.jpg

The models are more interesting than the patch!! ??

Meh, super lame, but $20 million a season for that little patch makes it more palatable. As long as they keep paying that luxury tax bill and bringing in the best talent, it's sort of a necessary evil. 

Celtics is looks like old alternate, but in reverse colors and Celtics instead of Boston. Sixers, wow, just wow, I like that wordmark.

Agreed. That Sixers wordmark is nice. A nice nod to the Declaration of Independence or whatever other historical doc you want to reference as being written in cursive. I gotta say, the Sixers are at least Top 3 in the league for their uniform set. Quality all around.

Love the idea behind the 76ers alt. The way the "i" and "x" connect bugs me a little bit (it slightly looks like "Siixers"), but not enough to totally kill it. 

The Celtics alternate desperately needs white incorporated into the trim for the sake of contrast, but even then I'd much prefer their previous green-with-black-trim alternates.

The Sixers alternate has a nice wordmark that is actually relevant, but juxtaposed with the incredibly thick block numerals it looks really out of place.

38 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Love the idea behind the 76ers alt. The way the "i" and "x" connect bugs me a little bit (it slightly looks like "Siixers"), but not enough to totally kill it. 

The i and x do look odd, as it does look like Siixers or Suxers.  It's pretty much two separate letters of a font stuck together rather than an actual cursive script.  Usually a cursive i connects to the top of an x.    Other than that it's a nice jersey.  Seems like the 2000-Iverson era number font would work better on it, but maybe not.

1 hour ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Suxers

The Rockets are in the middle of ownership change pending league approval. I doubt we'll see any jersey sponsor deal before that's official. Here's a look at the road set. 

IMG_8219.JPG

1 hour ago, FinsUp1214 said:

The way the "i" and "x" connect bugs me a little bit (it slightly looks like "Siixers")

or "Suxers"