NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, keynote said:

Wow, the sublimated graphic on the back of that Pacers' statement uni caught me by surprise.  I don't mind it -- and I like the lack of white.  However, it's unfortunate that both UTA and IND introduced with yellow alts w/ navy accents and no white trim in the same season. 

White accents for both uniforms would have been HUGE!! Now they just look meh.

The Nuggets skyline and side panels looks like crap but at least they got a nice outline from on the collar,numbers and wordmark. 

DJz7cuXUQAAV5d_?format=jpg

I know I'm biased but Chicago has one of the cleanest looking statement jerseys! Outline,trim,wordmark, and the shorts look cool too! A++

shado_logo.gif

A casual shot of all the uniforms from tonight:

Gotta say, I absolutely love the Hornets complete look with the teal undergarments and shoes. Obviously a unique look in the league, with the colors doing most of the talking.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

27 minutes ago, Toronto206 said:

Are the Blazers unveiling a classic jersey?

Unfortunately, no. As Conrad reported back in August, the only teams getting a Classic uniform this season are the Hawks, Hornets (already released), Warriors, Pacers (new Hickory uniform), Lakers, Heat, Bucks (already released), and Suns.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

7 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Unfortunately, no. As Conrad reported back in August, the only teams getting a Classic uniform this season are the Hawks, Hornets (already released), Warriors, Pacers (new Hickory uniform), Lakers, Heat, Bucks (already released), and Suns.

Man missed oppostunity. Would've snatched up a throwback in a second.

5 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Okay, OKC's new jersey is fantastic. There. I said it. That should be their main clash uniform. 

Agreed. They should create a white version (say, with an orange wordmark & navy #s) and add the "Thunder blue Doppler effect" graphic on the back. Then, they can throw the current primaries in the trash. 

1 hour ago, pepis21 said:

DJ0oJydVAAAYY9p.jpg

I'm starting to think that Nuggets are the biggest losers in that adidas-nike swap.

They simplified the pick axe logo on the belt way too much.  Now it just looks like an x-stitch, like you'd see on a army surplus jacket.  

On 9/15/2017 at 4:04 AM, EddieJ1984 said:

I see basic design logic has gone out the window for the Magic with their black jersey as blue pinstripes on black is beyond dumb since they just get lost and you can't see them that good, white pinstripes worked alot better.

Also since I'm from Philly, I'm gonna be blunt, the red sixers jersey looks like its for females with that font, also looks like suxers.

You don’t need to see the pinstripes that good. Basic design logic would dictate that the player number and team name are much more important than the background pattern.

This works fine. Trust me. I’m a professional.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

9 hours ago, Shadojoker said:

White accents for both uniforms would have been HUGE!! Now they just look meh.

The Nuggets skyline and side panels looks like crap but at least they got a nice outline from on the collar,numbers and wordmark. 

DJz7cuXUQAAV5d_?format=jpg

I know I'm biased but Chicago has one of the cleanest looking statement jerseys! Outline,trim,wordmark, and the shorts look cool too! A++

Absolutely. Chicago's set is looking really good. I admire how they've stuck to traditionalism and aren't bringing out any off-the-wall junk. I'm a Pistons fan, and while their Icon and Association versions are good, I really hate the "Motor City" and "Chrome" crap they've cooked up in recent years. Home white, road blue, and red alternate is what I want for them and for whatever reason they refuse to bring that red alt back.

Archived