Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Wizards home uniform schedule:

http://www.nba.com/wizards/nike

homejerseyschedule-half.png

That image doesn’t include the games with the navy “Statement” uniform. Here’s the full version from the site you linked to:

46E7E1E7-C813-4A6A-B9C9-A4284FAA305A.thumb.jpeg.fd5000510e9924de4044187a9e39b609.jpeg

Also, in case anyone hasn’t already figured it out, the games with the darker navy background and player silhouette are the games where they’ll wear the yet-to-be-released community-inspired uniform.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

That image doesn’t include the games with the navy “Statement” uniform. Here’s the full version from the site you linked to:

46E7E1E7-C813-4A6A-B9C9-A4284FAA305A.thumb.jpeg.fd5000510e9924de4044187a9e39b609.jpeg

Also, in case anyone hasn’t already figured it out, the games with the darker navy background and player silhouette are the games where they’ll wear the yet-to-be-released community-inspired uniform.

And this helps me out for uniform tracking purposes.  At least with the home games.

14 hours ago, anythinglogos said:

The Nike takeover significantly downgraded the side panels for the Grizzlies and Magic, and destroyed any sense the Rockets and Raptors designs (which weren't great in the first place) had. And that's not counting the  awful way arm trim and side panels overlap on teams with both like the Sixers and Spurs. And if you also add how the interrupted arm trim, the off center notch on the shorts that interrupts continuous stripes, and the belt buckle  logo on the shorts even for teams that don't need one like the Bulls and I really struggle to see how this the adidas-Nike switch is an improvement. The alts are probably better and thank G-d there are no sleeves, but pretty much every jersey in the NBA got downgraded slightly without even counting the ads and the nike swoosh

yeah, there are a whole bunch of awkward looks with these updates nike is doing. Still better than any sleeved atrocities but its pretty disappointing so far.

The thing that irritates me most is that both the Cavs and Warriors have retained their superfluous, incongruous dark gray jerseys, just now with minor design updates and sans sleeves. Nice gesture to commemorate their shared era of dominance, I guess?

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

1 hour ago, Hoopladawg87 said:

Not sure if this has been posted here, but an interesting note re: the Jazz jersey schedule for upcoming season. Based on Nike's formatting, I'd assume (but can't confirm) it's the same for all teams.

That seems excessive.  Not sure why they need a new jersey every season.  Hopefully not every team is like that and settle on jerseys for longer than the Jazz will be doing.

4 minutes ago, Webfooter said:

That seems excessive.  Not sure why they need a new jersey every season.  Hopefully not every team is like that and settle on jerseys for longer than the Jazz will be doing.

I'm pretty sure this will be the standard. I can't confirm it, but I know I've read this elsewhere a few months ago.

But, when you really think about it ... is it THAT excessive compared to the last couple of years of Adidas? 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

3 hours ago, upperV03 said:

The thing I love about this is how liberal they are being with wearing color at home. This is what I've been waiting for from the NBA for YEARS!

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

13 hours ago, Discogod said:

Is anyone surprised that Nike fudged up the NBA after seeing what they did to the NFL?

God, I miss the days of Sand-Knit and Champion.

Me too...and don't forget Starter and Puma.  The problem now is that these companies have so much money invested into this they have to be constantly marketing their "technology" and changing designs a million times just to sell more stuff.

6 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Wizards home uniform schedule:

http://www.nba.com/wizards/nike

homejerseyschedule-half.png

Friendly reminder for the Wizards' staff design team: Every team has a single-color logo specifically for dark-on-light usage. Half of these are reversed.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

5 hours ago, kimball said:

The thing I love about this is how liberal they are being with wearing color at home. This is what I've been waiting for from the NBA for YEARS!

You'll be happy to know that the Bulls red jerseys are their default home uniforms now. I don't like this idea. It's one thing to occasionally switch things up, but to have color be the default home on a team that's so traditonal is jarring and stupid.

bSLCtu2.png

Archived