NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, insert name said:

I can never get behind that logo, it looks unfinished. I also think the Knicks have been using the wrong shade of blue for their current logo. 

This will always be the definitive Knicks logo for me.

knicks_logo4.png 

The darker blue contrasts better with the orange imo.

All of the colors in this logo look so washed out and drab.

3 hours ago, upperV03 said:

I agree with the bolded part, but I’m not sure why you said “especially in the Lakers’ case” since both times they’ve gone with the whites on the road they couldn’t have worn purple anyways (against the Jazz in navy last week and now tonight against the Blazers in black). That’s what makes it all the more puzzling, because both times they could’ve (and should’ve) worn yellow. 

And yeah, you’re right, the Lakers didn’t explicitly say that they’d wear the whites only for Sunday home games, but you would’ve thought they would’ve said something about wearing them on the road since that goes against their tradition. The whole thing is just incredibly annoying and stupid.

Meaning, we'll see the traditional purple jerseys. Right now it's either white or gold ... and that's annoying as well.

I guess I just don't understand why teams, who didn't change their design for their STATEMENT jersey from last year, have to wait to wear their jersey. November 24-25 can't come soon enough.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

3 hours ago, ScubaSteve said:

Via @conradburry on twitter:

DNqqek-VwAAN9dT.jpg

I feel like this is confirmation of the Nets leak from earlier this summer. It could also be an indicator that the grey Cavs shorts from this 2k screenshot weren't just fashion shorts. 

DDSqpnNXYAMw1Et.jpg

DIqo-u3XYAI3Vb3.jpg

21 hours ago, Digby said:

...while at the same time dialing MLS and NHL both back to two jerseys per team, no alternate kits allowed.

This is not true. There are several MLS teams with three or more jerseys, and alternate uniforms will be returning to the NHL in less than a year.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

14 minutes ago, KGeeX5 said:

I'm guessing the all white uniform is returning for the Heat? 

miami-heat-3-dwyane-wade-whiteout-revolution-30-swingman-white-jersey.jpg

No, according to Justise Winslow's quotes from a few days ago they will be a white base but he referred to them as "Miami Vice" so expect some vibrant accent colors.

5 minutes ago, coachcw_51 said:

No, according to Justise Winslow's quotes from a few days ago they will be a white base but he referred to them as "Miami Vice" so expect some vibrant accent colors.

Now I'm excited! White, pink and teal should be a neon beauty. 

52 minutes ago, andrewharrington said:

This is not true. There are several MLS teams with three or more jerseys, and alternate uniforms will be returning to the NHL in less than a year.

??? MLS has made a concerted effort to get teams down to two jerseys a piece in recent seasons, as has been discussed on this board. Whether it's Adidas or MLS pushing it is unclear as far as I know. But the only team with a third in MLS right now is Seattle, and even theirs was released as the only third at the outset of 2016. (Of course MLS can juice its jersey sales by changing out regular homes and roads more frequently than Big Four teams do.)

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

1 hour ago, Teal said:

Any idea when @Conrad. mock ups article will be up?

I think according to his tweet ... within the next couple of days? Hoping this weekend!

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

4 minutes ago, DJT said:

His tweet said 11.3.17. So it'll be today. Just not sure on the time.

The Nets one will be that leaked image from the summer.  That much is certain.  

Heard a rumour that Wolves one is gray, Lakers bringing back that Hollywood Nights look, Clippers in red (I think), and everything else is a crapshoot.  I am SERIOUSLY hoping that the Wizards bring back the Bullets fauxback they have been wearing the last couple of seasons.  Shame they could not retain that stars and stripes one because that was awesome

Archived