New Orleans - Mardi Gras

New York - Navy

Orlando - Silver/Gray

Philadelphia - White Fauxback

Phoenix - Orange

San Antonio - White

Toronto - Gold

Washington- White

Awesome work, Conrad -- always appreciate the information you're willing to share!

My way-too-early thoughts on each...

Nets - Solid. The Brooklyn Bridge details are a nice touch, and I'm growing to like their full name wordmark. It looks a bit too much like their Icon jersey, but it could be much worse.

Cavaliers - Yikes is an understatement. 

Pistons - These were meh with Adidas and now these are meh with Nike. The navy just feels forced to me.

Clippers - These, like their Icon, Association, and Statement jerseys, feel like they're a better wordmark away from being a very nice set.

Grizzlies - Interesting to see they may be using the Cavaliers' jersey template. I was kind of hoping for a sleeveless version of the MLK tribute jerseys, but if nothing else these will look decent in action. The Grizzlies' brand is definitely due for a refresh, but hopefully they don't just become the Brooklyn Nets of the Western Conference.

Heat - I'm glad they finally embraced the Miami Vice theme with the neons, but the look is compromised by the white jersey. Put those neons on a black jersey and you've got something.

Bucks - I wasn't a fan of this template when the Spurs used it for their gray alternate, and I'm not a fan of it now. The colors and trim still look very nice, but I'd much prefer the diagonal 'BUCKS' script as a full wordmark as opposed to a smaller, complete logo.

Thunder - You know how you see hastily made jersey designs posted by the Instagram accounts of aspiring designers? This feels a lot like those -- you see it and think it's not the worst thing ever, but no team would actually do that. I guess I stand corrected.

Trail Blazers - This is very similar to a Rip City alternate concept I designed a while back, though I think the black jersey with a more subtle pattern works much better than the scheme I had. Like their Statement jersey, this one could benefit greatly from white strokes around the wordmark and numerals for the sake of contrast. Other than that I love these, though.

Kings - I wasn't a fan of this template when the Spurs used it for their gray alternate nor when the Bucks used it for their cream alternate, and but somehow I'm a fan of it now. This just works, though the silver trim looks awkward between the red and sky blue.

Jazz - I think I already unironically stan for these. They are unconventional and the overall execution is very much debatable, but they're fun, relevant to Utah, and somehow just seem to work. However, ask me my thoughts on them again in a couple months or years or decades and my answer may be entirely different.

The Heat are a big winner here, I love that they are embracing "Miami Vice" finally. Would not mind them abandoning black and red in favor of those vice colors.

Nike has done a good job with the Clippers as well. They managed to turn garbage into a decent set, I for one like the contrasting armholes on the city jerseys. Although, I don't like the fact that they used "Clippers" on their city uniforms.

50 minutes ago, rickyISking said:

Although, I don't like the fact that they used "Clippers" on their city uniforms.

They are now the "LA Clippers", so I'd rather have them use the "Clippers" mark rather than an awkward "LA". 

The Heat definitely have the best city jersey out of that group.  Also like Milwaukee and Sacramento. The Memphis jersey looks terrible.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 hours ago, coachcw_51 said:

Guesses (some educated from previous posts) at remaining teams:

Atlanta - Black w/ Volt

Boston - Gray w/ Green

Charlotte - Black

Bulls - Gray

Dallas  Green

Denver - Sky Blue

Golden State - White

Houston - Gray

Lakers - Black

Minnesota - Gray

New Orleans - Mardi Gras

New York - Navy

Orlando - Silver/Gray

Philadelphia - White Fauxback

Phoenix - Orange

San Antonio - White

Toronto - Gold

Washington- White

I'd guess that the Raptors would either use the black/gold frame jerseys or the blue/white Huskies jersey for the city jersey. 

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

The Celtics and Thunder will be going green vs. blue later tonight in OKC. This’ll be the first color on color game since last Saturday, and oddly enough those two teams were both involved in those games as well, as Chicago/OKC went red vs. blue in Chicago, and Miami/Boston went black vs. green in Miami. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Wow, that barely took anything at all to completely fall apart. How did we get here? Are these different than Nike's college uniforms? If so, did they really never stress test them? This has to be embarrassing for them at this point. 

spacer.png

The Jazz have really insisted on wearing navy at home recently. Four times by my count.

They haven’t said anything official that I’ve seen, but I’m assuming they’re pushing it to be the default home. I’m not a fan of it at all.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

The Clippers uniform isn’t bad. It’s quite nice, but it doesn’t go with the city theme at all. Even when they have clearance to do something crazy they won’t, but when we ask for a good look they do something weird. I love this team.

Archived