NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

My Rockets won’t wear those unis. We have a strict black uniforms only policy...

They need a complete overhaul...their primary unis suck and the Chinese one is incredibly boring. Should have brought back their grey uni. 

15 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

Remember when the Jazz brand included blue-on-blue and mountain imagery? Weird to think it's the same team. This is the polar opposite, almost desert-like

It is supposed to be desert like. They are suppose to mimic the red rocks of the Southern Utah landscape. That is one reason why I "LIKE" these jerseys -- or at least the concept of them -- because it's honoring a part of the state, which these city jerseys are supposed to do.

But, we'll see how it all turns out. 

14 minutes ago, bowld said:

Cant wait to see the full Jazz uni. I feel like I kinda like it but need to see the entire thing to decide

Yup, I am 100% the same way.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Quite a few of these are horrid and when you put them together it looks like a fashion jersey site. Nike has been a disaster for the NBA so far IMO.

As a Cavs fan I don't mind having a "The Land" jersey at all. The nickname became popular during our championship run and I like it. The issue is that we are now introducing grey to our overflowing color pallet with a jersey that has no continuity to the rest of our set (AND FEATURES NO WINE FOR :censored:S SAKE). But, like the rest of our current duds, isn't an ugly jersey.

There are a few that look pretty good but that's about it... Will these things be a regular part of a team's rotation or can they use them all over a single weekend like the MLB Player's Weekend or some :censored: so we can get it out of the way?

10 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Honestly, I feel like the Rockets have come out of the transition to Nike as one of the worst. Their already bad primary uniforms are now somehow even worse, and their black alts, which were executed decently under Adidas last season, are now much more of a jumbled mess than they were originally. And their City uniforms are just so uninspired. At least the Warriors’ CNY uniforms have been fun, unique, and colorful, whereas the Rockets’ have just been plain lazy. And really, if they’re so insistent on having a CNY uniform, why wouldn’t they go with red and yellow? Not only is that the best color scheme they’ve had in their history, it’s also the goddamn color scheme of the Chinese flag. 

It would have been smart to include yellow, but like I said, Nike is a mess. 

1 hour ago, -Akronite- said:

Quite a few of these are horrid and when you put them together it looks like a fashion jersey site. Nike has been a disaster for the NBA so far IMO.

As a Cavs fan I don't mind having a "The Land" jersey at all. The nickname became popular during our championship run and I like it. The issue is that we are now introducing grey to our overflowing color pallet with a jersey that has no continuity to the rest of our set (AND FEATURES NO WINE FOR :censored:S SAKE). But, like the rest of our current duds, isn't an ugly jersey.

There are a few that look pretty good but that's about it... Will these things be a regular part of a team's rotation or can they use them all over a single weekend like the MLB Player's Weekend or some :censored: so we can get it out of the way?

Should have been white, burgyndy, yellow and blue. It's absurd there isn't a yellow or blue jersey.

1 hour ago, BlackBolt3 said:

I'm not gonna let this one go without scrutiny, chief. You still could’ve made your argument without this swipe.

jerseyjunk seems to do nothing but s**t on the NBA in these threads. So I'm wondering why even chime in if its gonna be so negative?

18 minutes ago, Around the Horn said:

Is anyone else having issues buying Swingman Association edition jerseys?

The online Sixers shop, online NBA shop and the NBA store on 5th Av are all out of stock...

Did you try the Nike.com shop? (edit: looks like they have the blue Icon jerseys, but no white jerseys)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived