NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

I hope the NBA is regretting this tearable eyesore of a mess (pun intended) Nike has done with their teams uniforms. Maybe I’m crazy but they’ve ruined some uniforms. Nuggets shouldn’t be in Navy, Indiana Doesn’t grow basketball , Minnesota  shouldn’t be as forgettable with such a unique name, and Cleveland isn’t “the land”.

Sorry for my little rant, continue as before.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those Nuggets shorts are nice, but they have nothing to do with the jersey and they definitely should have added light blue on there somewhere.  Nuggets get a B/B- from me. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

No word on jerseys the lakers wear tonight, but it has to be the new black city jerseys right??

Because what's  the point of jerseys with a snakeskin pattern pretty much based off of Kobe if you aren't going to wear them for Kobe's dual jersey retirement Monday night?

30 minutes ago, HighCheese said:

No word on jerseys the lakers wear tonight, but it has to be the new black city jerseys right??

Because what's  the point of jerseys with a snakeskin pattern pretty much based off of Kobe if you aren't going to wear them for Kobe's dual jersey retirement Monday night?

I'm fairly certain that the Lakers are wearing the City joints tonight.

Jaguars

6 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

I hope the NBA is regretting this tearable eyesore of a mess (pun intended) Nike has done with their teams uniforms. Maybe I’m crazy but they’ve ruined some uniforms. Nuggets shouldn’t be in Navy, Indiana Doesn’t grow basketball , Minnesota  shouldn’t be as forgettable with such a unique name, and Cleveland isn’t “the land”.

I guess if you aren't from Indiana you don't understand the very rich culture of basketball past this state has had. the city the land the north I'm glad we aren't one of those ?

1 hour ago, Teal said:

I'm fairly certain that the Lakers are wearing the City joints tonight.

I believe they are as well.  God this that second navy jersey is going to make my tracking sheet harder to do for them.  It's just as hard with the white alternate the Knicks have as well

Why didn't the Nuggets go with Rainbow for their association and icon? If they polled the fans, there's no way they come to the conclusion that they want Indy's identity. Should have done this for their jerseys

10.13.16_nuggets_rainbow_jersey_140.jpg?

2012411946970086.jpg

95d0d4ae0c75cd8d4c738582a4d96e7a.jpg(but maybe different colors, like the rainbow?)

and this for the city but with no sleeves of course,

dn-whitegold-gallery-11.jpg

9 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

Nike manufactures the uniforms but basically everything you listed is decided by teams. Try again.

Looks like ALL of the Lids City Hats are out. Could reveal other elements -- especially shorts (at least from what we've seen with Denver). Not sure if Conrad covered ALL of them, I know he did with most ... either way, they're on sale now ...

https://www.lids.com/nba-city-collection

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

27 minutes ago, kimball said:

Looks like ALL of the Lids City Hats are out. Could reveal other elements -- especially shorts (at least from what we've seen with Denver). Not sure if Conrad covered ALL of them, I know he did with most ... either way, they're on sale now ...

I saw the Miami ones this weekend at the store, Looks beautiful!

However Detroit... wtf... 

38 minutes ago, kimball said:

Great! Thanks for sharing. 

Definitely picking up that cream Milwaukee. 

Jaguars

Archived