Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

1 hour ago, TaylorMade said:

That's a great looking jersey.

That said, after the Nugs' uni release, I'm nervous about Nike's/teams' willingness to add unexpected ugliness to the shorts.  Those Nuggets' unis looked relatively conservative until the shorts came into view.

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Lids has posted some team-specific on-court socks that’ll be worn with the City uniforms:

https://www.lids.com/nike/style_nba-mens-elite-quick-crew-socks

So far they only have Chicago, Denver, Indiana, LAC, Phoenix, and San Antonio, but surely the others will be posted in the near future.

Surprised the Denver ones don't have the mountain design

2 hours ago, TaylorMade said:

I don't know about incredible? Nice? Sure. I just get a sense of, "meh" looking at them. Maybe that will change once they wear them on court?

I do love that they went with a cream colored base. 

4 minutes ago, kimball said:

I don't know about incredible? Nice? Sure. I just get a sense of, "meh" looking at them. Maybe that will change once they wear them on court?

I do love that they went with a cream colored base. 

I'm inclined to agree with this. To me it almost seems unfinished. Maybe with the shorts it will come together for me. But right now, other than the cream base I can't get too excited about this one.

These babies will be accompanying the court, too:

nba-city-uniforms-1.jpg

Wolf Grey is the one pictured on the Cleveland uniform,or close to that. Without being 100% sure,I think 76ers use "Light Bone"

Not sure if anyone else caught this, but in the side panel of the Cleveland jersey is what appears to be the Cavs' shield logo. Interesting placement, if that is indeed what it is...

I don't understand that Sixers color....makes sense for the cream for the Bucks (which I love, but I wish they did something more fun than just the logo) but why is Philly going with a sorta off grey/white? Sixers unis have been kinda disappointing. Their last jersey set was way better. I'd keep the white as is, red saying Philly and the blue saying Phila. Fourth jersey outta be some sort of jersey (maybe white?) with the liberty bell on it, maybe have Ben Franklin on the shorts (but that may be a bit too zaney lol). 

s-l1000.jpg

How many teams take the low hanging fruit, and "unwrap" the new uniforms in a social media post or video between the 24th and 26th? I can absolutely envision that approach.

5 hours ago, TaylorMade said:

Like I said before, since Nuggets dumps Rainbow jerseys this a really good equivalent of them. I'd even say this is better than their Statement jersey.

Instead of debuting the new City uniforms to go along with the liberty bell center court logo, the Sixers are actually just wearing blue tonight:

DRnNgDBXcAAP0_p?format=jpg

40 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Instead of debuting the new City uniforms to go along with the liberty bell center court logo, the Sixers are actually just wearing blue tonight:

DRnNgDBXcAAP0_p?format=jpg

Well, that’s lame.