NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

8 hours ago, pepis21 said:

It looks like Miami will debut their "Vice" uniforms tonight:

Odd that they'd debut them on the road.

Edit - Miami is wearing black road unis against the Bucks' white unis. Vice hints in that video above are now a little odd.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17/01/2018 at 6:25 AM, mjd77 said:

Wow.  How have we not seen this before?  Part of me still wishes they would have brought the Irish rainbow back...without sleeves of course.

I'm guessing we will get an Irish rainbow uni for next years City's set.

Jaguars

4 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Odd that they'd debut them on the road.

Edit - Miami is wearing black road unis against the Bucks' white unis. Vice hints in that video above are now a little odd.

Very odd.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Man, I really love the looks of these: 

DT7zg4LVQAAqu5R?format=jpg

DT7zg4LVwAA_FCX?format=jpg

Seeing them on a player, my only gripe is that the plaid pattern should’ve been centered a bit better, but that’s probably something that varies between each individual uniform. But anyways, I really can’t wait to see ‘em debuted on the court on the 31st.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 1/18/2018 at 4:52 PM, pepis21 said:

There is also another odd thing about Miami uniform, youth version is selling with round collar while normal swingman has v-neck:

Miami-Heat-590x712.jpghwl?set=sku%5B20949256%5D,c%5B3%5D,w%5B1

I checked other teams and all have the same collar.

Magic kid’s uniforms all have grey collars, but the adult ones have the correct ones. I miss the authenticity that was in the Adidas replicas.

ExJworW.png

Also, the Thunder wore blue arm sleeves today for the first time this season (at least this is the first time I’ve seen them do it):

DUBTEJuXcAIqaLv?format=jpg

Hopefully they start wearing the blue sleeves with their Statement uniforms since the white arm sleeves clash terribly with them. And frankly I wouldn’t even mind if they wore the blue sleeves with their white uniforms as a way to add a bit more visual interest to one of the most boring uniforms in the league.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

11 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Seeing them on a player, my only gripe is that the plaid pattern should’ve been centered a bit better...

Gah, now I can't unsee it.  Not a bad look, though.

"It is better to have fought and lost than to not have fought at all."

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Looks like the Heat will finally be unveiling their City uniforms tomorrow:

After last week's game in Milwaukee I am not holding my breath.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

not sure this should live anywhere specific, but this is a really nice interview with Rodney Richardson (RARE Design) on developing NBA identities

Its Not All About The Logo

"There are four steps that we go through. It’s to Understand, Think, Create, and Manage. When people see the outcomes of our process, the identities themselves, they tend to only think about the Create phase. “You’re a designer; you draw things. You drew this wolf. Let’s critique your drawing.” But that’s not what a brand is. In the work of discovering and building a brand identity, it can be several months into the process before we get to the Create phase, because we have a lot of work to do—some of the hardest work, frankly—prior to that."

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived