NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The city jerseys remind me once again how great it would be to see the Lakers to embrace their old, classic set-up. Round collars, no side panels on the jersey. The city jerseys have it right, except for the colours (and Mamba-centric detailing, although I like that stuff in context of a 'city jersey').

14 hours ago, Lights Out said:

The Heat looked great, but IDK, I don't think that should be their color scheme full-time. A team called the Heat should be wearing warm colors. It would be a nice color scheme for the Marlins, though.

Magenta *is* a warm color (and the blue part of a flame is hotter than the warm colored parts). ^_^ I’m torn on it myself. I definitely think it can work as their full time color scheme, but I don’t think this is the best way to do it. I think there needs to be more black involved, both aesthetically and functionally.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

If there is any silver lining in some of these City jerseys -- it's that there are more color vs. color games. That I can get behind.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

I wouldn't be upset if the Lakers went back to the shadowed numbers on all the uniforms. And I think that uni would be far better if the wordmark was purple outlined in yellow.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The LA24 logo the lakers are using is horrific

890847-010-PHSFH002-2000.png?v=151432788

also the piping should not be purple and gold. Must commit to black and gold unless you make the numbers purple and gold as well. 

170803nike_uniforms_la_p9346.jpg

Otherwise great look. Love the shorts since theyre unique. Great as an alternate. And love the old school numbers

getty-images-910803434.jpg

2 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

The Hawks are debuting their City uniforms tonight:

DUly5XPWkAAfENE?format=jpg

By the way, Schröder wearing theee pairs of socks like that is incredibly stupid.

Wearing multiple pairs of socks is a classic move when you have blisters. Not saying that's the reason, and I never personally wore more than 2 pairs when I had blisters but it's a plausible reason to have multiple pairs of socks.

6 minutes ago, lbj273 said:

Wearing multiple pairs of socks is a classic move when you have blisters. Not saying that's the reason, and I never personally wore more than 2 pairs when I had blisters but it's a plausible reason to have multiple pairs of socks.

Oh yeah I’m well aware of that, I’m just saying that the way he’s got them staggered like that with the swooshes on top of each other looks incredibly stupid.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived