Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

2 hours ago, eibram said:

Is it just me or do the colors just clash? Is it just the gray?

The red and baby blue work, but the gray just gets lost, especially on the court. 

27 minutes ago, JELKK said:

kings-win-usatsi.jpg

The two things I actually like about the Kings' city jerseys are the original baby blue/red colors and the name under the number. Other than that -- the front logo is horrible. I wish it simply said SacTown, Sac or even had the old Kings' cursive font.

But, with these being one year jerseys I'm sure we'll see another baby blue design and hopefully it's not as stupid as this one.

21 hours ago, cajunaggie08 said:

ah gotcha. I hadnt seen a breakdown. It just feels like the Rockets have worn red a lot based off of what I see when I flip past their games on tv. I know that they have worn the black alt a lot and I just keep missing it on tv. I do know they hardly wear white anymore.

The white set has definitely been their third choice this year, and they haven't worn it at home at all. Since introducing the black set on-court, they've worn that one 18 times and the red design 12. Not sure about the breakdown of nationally televised TV games, but not other team has worn colored uniforms as frequently as Houston.

Cool idea and all... but couldn't they have drawn inspiration from uniforms that both teams actually wore in Los Angeles? Plus, the only thing the World uniforms really have in common with that Braves set is the color scheme.

1 hour ago, Lights Out said:

Cool idea and all... but couldn't they have drawn inspiration from uniforms that both teams actually wore in Los Angeles? Plus, the only thing the World uniforms really have in common with that Braves set is the color scheme.

Sadly, much better than the ASG jerseys.

5 hours ago, Lights Out said:

I don't like it...I Love it.

6 hours ago, Lights Out said:

95216573.jpgDNAiZ6pX4AMkKFr.jpg:largeI mean, I see what they were trying to do. And put me in the camp that prefers these over the current All-Star uniforms. 

40 minutes ago, BShaw20 said:

Wasn’t the lame-o celebrity game a few yrs back also MPLS vs Buffalo?

Yes, it was

steve-howey-drives-past-dj-clue-during-t

The Celtics wore green accessories with their white uniforms tonight in Toronto:

DVZmMIwV4AANBbW?format=jpgDVZV2OtWsAA57nu?format=jpg

Lakers are playing at home tonight in yellow against Phoenix, who is in purple. It's very reassuring to see everyone dressed the proper way.

3 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Yes, it was

steve-howey-drives-past-dj-clue-during-t

Richard Jefferson in the MPLS Jersey is a “players in the wrong uniforms” lol 

7 hours ago, upperV03 said:

The Celtics wore green accessories with their white uniforms tonight in Toronto:

DVZmMIwV4AANBbW?format=jpgDVZV2OtWsAA57nu?format=jpg

Contrasting accessories look so much better than the color rush look Nike pushes. I wish more teams would do this.

Wish Clipps has eliminated black from their team all together, their black jersey is awful. Should have made a red jersey. Black doesn’t need to be a Clipper color.

6 hours ago, Froob said:

Wish Clipps has eliminated black from their team all together

They got rid of their best players instead.

19 minutes ago, phutmasterflex said:

Spurs in their gray alts. Warriors in their slate alts. 

This is an ugly looking matchup that feels devoid of much colors 

I actually like it.

3 hours ago, phutmasterflex said:

Spurs in their gray alts. Warriors in their slate alts. 

This is an ugly looking matchup that feels devoid of much colors 

It’s the court that makes it seem odd. Too much bright yellow on the court and too little color from the two teams. Very unbalanced.