NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

Don't think this stuff will sell very well.

I work there... Trust me, it will sell 'cause people want it because it's new. We had a discussion about the merchandise and we said it came out well. 

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Those Jr Clippers logos look so much better than the parent club. Clippers gonna clip.

And the "Of Ontario" looks as unnecessary as it sounded. Should've been Ontario Clippers or Agua Caliente Clippers. Clippers gonna clip.

2 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

Just because it makes money doesn't mean it's good.

That's not what I meant. I meant the NBA wants to try to persuade us, their general audience, into these money grabbing ads and stuff; and we the members of this site, don't want one bit of it.... with good reason.

Instead of renaming their D-League (now G-League) team to the South Bay Lakers, the Lakers should've renamed them the Michelin Defenders of El Segundo.  (I'm just kidding.)

2 minutes ago, sayahh said:

Instead of renaming their D-League (now G-League) team to the South Bay Lakers, the Lakers should've renamed them the Michelin Defenders of El Segundo.  (I'm just kidding.)

Staples, Inc. Proudly Presents the Los Angeles Lakers of Minneapolis on Figueroa Street but also Brings You the Los Angeles Kings and the Los Angeles Clippers and the Los Angeles Sparks Basketball Club of Los Angeles Lakers Basketball, Ltd.

1 hour ago, Quillz said:

Staples, Inc. Proudly Presents the Los Angeles Lakers of Minneapolis on Figueroa Street but also Brings You the Los Angeles Kings and the Los Angeles Clippers and the Los Angeles Sparks Basketball Club of Los Angeles Lakers Basketball, Ltd.

I could've sworn the LALMFSBABYLAKALACALASBCLALB was a LLC, not a Ltd.

3 minutes ago, mr.nascar13 said:

Maybe they delayed the unveiling one year to create a presentation that features a lot of unneeded animation.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

I wish. I think we all do.

The Clippers are getting new uniforms, but only the base design is changing. Their logos are staying as is, so the wordmarks/logos and number font on the jerseys are likely to stay the same.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived