NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

5 hours ago, colortv said:

If there's any decency left in this world the Lakers will have some variation of this jersey:

Kobe+Bryant+Los+Angeles+Lakers+v+New+Yor

Kobe+Bryant+Los+Angeles+Lakers+v+New+Yor

ox281258293479436821.jpg

Preferably with this shoulder/neck piping:

hi-res-382833_display_image.jpg

They actually did wear what your describing at one point in the late 70s

Kareem-Abdul-Jabbar-006095489.jpg

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

Kershaw is GOD! Kershaw is LIFE! Kershaw is ALL!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, dont care said:

Yes they were 

IMG_3731.JPG

Isn't that just a regular Nike swingman?  Nike had them for all teams before Reebok/adidas.

file_38623_0_arton1730.jpg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I don't follow basketball, but me just being a super casual observer here, my thoughts are they are trying to be soccer with "global" logos, sleeved jerseys, no set home/road, color vs color, and worst of all, uniform advertising. I mean good for them if that's their goal, but I have a feeling this isn't what Naismith envisioned. Lol

KISSwall09.jpg

1 hour ago, masterchaoss said:

They actually did where what your describing at one point in the late 70s

Kareem-Abdul-Jabbar-006095489.jpg

After seeing everything side by side, I definitely like the white numbers better, along with this neck/shoulder trim pattern.  I'd definitely like this set to come back.

A step backwards in my opinion if that is the official font...

Puke green started with the Hawks and I guess it's going around

There are the same amount of puke green teams (timberwolves&hawks) than normal green teams (bucks&celtics)

Untitled-1.jpg

To be honest, I was always a fan of the purple number/white dropshadow look myself. It looked more balanced and "right" to me, though that's not to say the white numbers have ever looked bad either. Just one of those "good, better, best" situations. 

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

55 minutes ago, jmatt116 said:

A step backwards in my opinion if that is the official font...

Puke green started with the Hawks and I guess it's going around

There are the same amount of puke green teams (timberwolves&hawks) than normal green teams (bucks&celtics)

Untitled-1.jpg

League-wide shirt. Rockets had these available for CP3 day...

Speaking of the rockets...

The shorts cut looks so odd to the side like that.  The grey arm sleeve outline looks off as well, would have been better to just remove it and keep just the cut off side panel.   The wordmark looks bolder, but unfortunately the generic number font looks unchanged. Logo on the front of the shorts is new i think?

Yeah, i don't see that lasting beyond this season.  Full rebrand incoming with the eventual new ownership.

57 minutes ago, shaydre1019 said:

This looks like someone wanted to make a counterfeit of the Rockets jersey, but mixed it up with the Raptors by mistake.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived