High School Basketball Logos

nstevens0

Hi, I am a first time designer and logo creator. I wanted to design a brand to use for my school's basketball logos. I did some research on this site, as well as others and Google, and came up with my ideas. I used Photoshop to create these and although I do not have much experience with the program, but I think that the logos came out well. Our main colors are royal and white, with grey and black serving as accents, and I tried to incorporate each color into the logos. I would appreciate it if you readers would review my logo designs and give me constructive criticism so that I may make the logos perfect.

The blue basketball with white outline and a grey "C" in the middle would serve as the alternate logo for the basketball team. The "C" stands for the city of Columbus and the name of my high school.

C Ball Logo.png

The grey basketball surrounded by the white "C" in the blue circle would serve as a throwback logo. I was going for a Seattle Supersonics type look, referencing their white "S", yellow basketball, green circle alternate.

Throwback Logo.png

Thank you for your time and constructive criticism.

(ALL LOGOS ARE PROPERTY OF nstevens0 AND ARE FOR MY USE ONLY)

Archived