NeatO Gang MLB Color Rush (24. Minnesota Twins)

raysox

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jaysheader-02.png

Hey gang, me again. As I mentioned off the top, I'm the Canadian Correspondent for the NeatO Gang, and a noted Jays fan. I've always loved the powder blue, and I wish they would do something different with it. (I was hoping they'd at least bring back throwbacks for the 40th.)

Regardless, here's a new spin on the Jays!

Jays-01.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in posts. Real life and Thanksgiving and stuff got in the way. But I'm ready to resurrect this series... And I'll do so with one of my least favorite teams...WhiteSox_ColorRush_Banner.png

Now, I've always been very Anti-Sox Socks because I'm a Cubs fan and it's what we do. I'm not a big fan of their current branding. It's not terrible or anything, and it's not my inner Cub, it's just aesthetically I don't care for it. But I am a fan of their past looks. Including this which I wish I would have worked into this concept somehow.

WhiteSox_ColorRush_Uniform.png

I decided to merge their "softball" jerseys with their current colors. I like Swingy Stick Man And decided to go with a silver jersey as I don't think we had another team go with it. So in a MLB Color Rush full of red and blue, why not give the Sox Socks their own color? This one's for you CoCo. You my boy. 

vwQaV83.jpg

Been awhile since I've posted in our Color Rush thread. But next up for me is the Washington Nationals. I spent the last year living and work in the Washington, D.C. metro and this is where I got my inspiration for this jersey. George Washington's family coat of arms is the D.C. city flag and very common site around D.C. - I decided to work this into the Nationals jersey and bring back the old DC logo for this version. Next up for me after the Nationals will be the New York Yankees. 

UurkjWi.jpg

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

On November 24, 2016 at 10:45 PM, mhenderson95 said:

Jaysheader-02.png

Hey gang, me again. As I mentioned off the top, I'm the Canadian Correspondent for the NeatO Gang, and a noted Jays fan. I've always loved the powder blue, and I wish they would do something different with it. (I was hoping they'd at least bring back throwbacks for the 40th.)

Regardless, here's a new spin on the Jays!

Jays-01.png

Could you use their current number font

Twins_ColorRush-02.png

Ok so next up is the Minnesota Twins

I really dig the Twins script logo and I like it in white like on their BP jerseys. I'm also a big fan of their old helmets and the hats they modeled after them for the All Star Game a few years ago, so I brought those back.

Twins_ColorRush-01.png

I guess the one thing we didn't consider is the amount of teams that use blue :)

Archived