MLB Hat Designs -- Phillies (added 3/2)

Philly's Phinest

Montreal Expos

Here's the first defunct team. Just playing around with some different color schemes and a darker shade of blue and gray on some. If this series turns into a uni concept thread, I'd lean towards using the top right or bottom right as I think those may be my favorites.

jExKFXJ.png

3 minutes ago, Philly's Phinest said:

Montreal Expos

Here's the first defunct team. Just playing around with some different color schemes and a darker shade of blue and gray on some. If this series turns into a uni concept thread, I'd lean towards using the top right or bottom right as I think those may be my favorites.

jExKFXJ.png

I'd take the middlemost one, I think, their classic one, over all the rest.  Turtle Pilgrim out.

48 minutes ago, Turtle Pilgrim said:

I'd take the middlemost one, I think, their classic one, over all the rest.  Turtle Pilgrim out.

I think either of the tri-colored Expo hats on that middle row were definitely classics. On the Pirates, the stove-top hats black with gold stripes or a yellow with black stripes are awesome!!! 

Love the old school multiple colored hats...different colored brims, etc. 

Philadelphia Phillies

Keeping it in the East, my beloved Phillies. It's always a roller coaster being a Philadelphia sports fan and right now for the Phillies, it's the bad part of the ride. But hey, there's always next year. Anyway, I really like the retro maroon and gray colors (the powder is okay too), so I played around with a bunch of those. I'd really love to see that scheme come back as a possible Sunday set as opposed to the awful cream color they use. Also added some Liberty Bell caps and some PHILA sort of like the Sixers do. Figured these could be used during BP and such.

kvV2lKg.png

Archived