Updates & Overhauls (Wave 2; Pt. 2)

Bruins

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My next update as requested by @TVIXX is the Milwaukee Brewers Ball in Glove logo, which by the way is freakin' awesome. So no way was I gonna go full redo on it for that reason along with the fact that the logo's still in rotation and was pretty clean to begin with. But after gazing... I mean looking at it for a bit I noticed a few things I would change. First of all I thought the baseball itself could use a freshening, so I changed it from the old Pepsi logo to a more recognizable baseball shape. As far as the glove, I dropped how the thumb and index finger look magnetized to each other, and made the left side of the m perfectly vertical. I also tried to bridge the small gap between the bottom of the m and right side of the b, and tried to neaten up the m and thumb a little more. Thanks for the great sug tvixx, next up melded Bruins logo history.

BEFORE

image.png

AFTER

image.jpeg

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

And the car logo is the logo for Speedway Motorsports, the owners of Atlanta, Bristol, Charlotte, Las Vegas, New Hampshire, and Texas Motor Speedways, Kentucky Speedway, and Sonoma Raceway. That is the corporate logo as well as the logo for each of the tracks they own.

st__louis_aces_player_sig___tom_davis_by_verasthebrujah-d9w1l6u.jpg

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_minor_by_verasthebrujah-dbd786h.jpg.04fb6ee08e3d6de5abf371b4fd8bf0bf.jpgmiami_suns_sig_by_verasthebrujah-da7emd5.jpg

These look good! I have a request, and for the love of all things holy, make the whole set. Because the Wichita Thunder redesign looks god awful. I want to see what you can do to improve it.

Welcome to Kansas, where you can see your future, literally.

image.png

IMG_1326.PNG

5 hours ago, ahowe6464 said:

It definitely works better in terms of defining the m and the b, but they should be connected to make the mitt's pocket. It looks weird empty.

You've got a definite point there, will fix

5 hours ago, eick74 said:

What if the b was straight up, a little bit like the hand was gripping the ball.

The thing is i don't want to change the whole configuration of the logo, just spruce it up

4 hours ago, New York's Greatest said:

Could you do the New York Islanders Gorton's Fisherman logo?

One of the most underrated logos in all of history, not that its fantastic it just doesn't deserve that level of hate, absolutely i can improve that

2 hours ago, RedfieldNick said:

These look good! I have a request, and for the love of all things holy, make the whole set. Because the Wichita Thunder redesign looks god awful. I want to see what you can do to improve it.

Happy to

Thx so much for the feedback everyone!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

4 hours ago, 29texan said:

Since you're taking requests, how about revamping my alma matter:

Prairie_View_A%26M_University_logo.png pvamu-logo-signature-white-purple.png

wpid-9243_prairie_view_am_panthers-alter

Logos and wordmark... because God knows they need it.

I think @ren69 did this school....correct me if I'm wrong.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

5 hours ago, ZionEagle said:

I think I remember seeing that, wouldn't want to piggyback off of that but I could go full overhaul if you'd like @29texan

Lz5f6vZ.png

5 hours ago, ZionEagle said:

Haven't seen any from Prairie View.

It may have been a different school with a panther as a mascot (there are a million of 'em) so I'd rather just see a fresh new take from someone. 

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

1 hour ago, 29texan said:

Haven't seen any from Prairie View.

It may have been a different school with a panther as a mascot (there are a million of 'em) so I'd rather just see a fresh new take from someone. 

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/95922-updating-vintage-logos/?page=23#comment-2146455

Turns out Ren just did an update of one of their old logos, not their current set so thats totally doable

Lz5f6vZ.png

51 minutes ago, Bruins said:

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/95922-updating-vintage-logos/?page=23#comment-2146455

Turns out Ren just did an update of one of their old logos, not their current set so thats totally doable

Gosh if that's their current set they did their "update" way wrong.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

Archived