Updates & Overhauls (Wave 2; Pt. 2)

Bruins

1 hour ago, Bruins said:
59 minutes ago, Bruins said:

Dear Lord... The PVAMU logo above was redone THIS YEAR. Im not quite sure what else to say except I've got work to do.

Sad, isn't it? 

And this is the BEST athletic logo the school ever had...

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, 29texan said:

Sad, isn't it? 

And this is the BEST athletic logo the school ever had...

It is, its a major improvement over the 2002-2010 logo. That thing is HORRID

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

So here we are at the start of wave 2, and to start it off is @ahowe6464's awesome recommendation to do a mix of the Original Bruins logo and their current Alternate. I love both logos and so I wanted to take pieces of both and meet as close to the middle as possible. So from the B's Alternate I took the overall shape, the shape of the bear, and the type of font and from the vintage logo I took the color scheme, the organization of "BOSTON", and the simplification of the bear. Next up will be the 90's Eagles and thx for the feedback everyone!

BEFORE

image.png

image.png

AFTER

image.jpeg

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

*sigh* Man, do I hate everything about that logo. It's gonna be hard for me to update it considering I hate it's very existence, but that's the challenge. Happy to take it on @TheGoldenTriangle!

Lz5f6vZ.png

11 hours ago, zg313 said:

How about Oski the bear? (UC Berkeley)

a1f708b10902dbedc32fc33d4e710239.jpg

I am positive Ren did that one. I'd be happy to do it, but the end result will end up just looking like http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/95922-updating-vintage-logos/?page=3#comment-2123389

2 hours ago, ahowe6464 said:

Thanks for taking my request! That looks amazing.

No problem, thanks!

1 hour ago, TheGoldenTriangle said:

I hate it too, @Bruins. Can't wait to see it!

Ill do my best!

Lz5f6vZ.png

This was the toughest one so far purely for the amount of detail, but I'm pretty happy with my 7th entry, an update of the 90's Eagles logo as requested by @Weapon X. A fairly simple update here, just added detail to the wings, updated the color palette, and swapped for the current Eagles logo. Next up, an Avs Overhaul.

BEFORE

image.gif

AFTER

image.jpeg

Lz5f6vZ.png

• 6 months later...
  • Atomic locked this topic

Archived