Hometeam Haul-Over I: NBA

AAO

OK, this is my first original concept, so don't be too cruel. Anyway, this concept is assuming that Donald Sterling realizes that his franchise cannot survive in the same arena and city as the Lakers (which I have no idea how they've survived even to this point). Therefore, I give you, the Anaheim Clippers.

Home Uniforms:

anaclipsroad.gif

Road Uniforms:

anaclipshome.gif

EDIT-Alternate Uniforms:

anaclipsalt.gif

Primary Logo:

anaclipsprimlogo.gif

Alternate Logo:

anaclipaltlogo.gif

VmWIn6B.png

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, this is my first original concept, so don't be too cruel. Anyway, this concept is assuming that Donald Sterling realizes that his franchise cannot survive in the same arena and city as the Lakers (which I have no idea how they've survived even to this point). Therefore, I give you, the Anaheim Clippers.

Home Uniforms:

anaclipsroad.gif

Road Uniforms:

anaclipshome.gif

Primary Logo:

anaclipsprimlogo.gif

Alternate Logo:

anaclipaltlogo.gif

:cursing: i was going to do that! oh well. u did a great job.

Uhhh... It's not called "Hometeam Haul-Over" for nothing...

You gotta do a team close to you that hasn't been done yet.

oh, i didnt know that.

lets see. u have done the raptors, i geuss ill do detroit.

I just edited the Anaheim Clips concept, which consisted of reworking the primary logo, realigning the numbers and names on the jerseys, using Corey Maggette and Kerry Kittles as examples of the font, and the addition of an alternate uniform.

VmWIn6B.png

alright well we have 10 entries so far. We have:

Milwaukee Bucks

New Orleans Hornets

Toronto Raptors

Cleveland Cavaliers

Indiana(polis) Pacers

Portland Trailblazers

Denver Nuggets

Boston Celtics

Seattle Supersonics

Los Angeles Clippers

AstroBull21 intends to do the Orlando Magic

Icecap79 intends to do the Detroit Pistons

Philroy intends to do the Suns, which he still can though I suggested he does a team on the eastcoast, since he resides on the east coast.

Still got 17 Teams available...

i know i planned to do the pistons, but i decided to do the ny knicks insted. i decided to do the knicks because i just did a logo for them. the logo was done as a joke to make fun of the dallas americans of the wha, but i thought i could make a pretty good uni out of it.

here it is, the ny knicks (c&p).

man i think starchild was planning on doing the knicks, but he also told me he might just do the Brooklyn Nets, which I told him would be ok. I really didn't want 2 of the same teams entered, so i still hope Starchild does the Brooklyn Nets. But if not, i guess it'll be ok to have 2 Knicks concepts.

Crap, I was planning on doing the Knicks also - oh well, back to the drawing board I go...

[Thinking outloud/] If the Raptors, Knicks, and Cavaliers are gone, what is a Western New Yorker to do? [/thinking outloud]

Ah yes, I have it - I think I can modify my Knicks ideas into a 76ers concept, if that would be acceptable. If it is, I call the 76ers.

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

still waiting on these entries, and 17 teams still available after these are done guys....

AstroBull21 intends to do the Orlando Magic

Icecap79 intends to do the Detroit Pistons

Philroy intends to do the Suns, which he still can though I suggested he does a team on the eastcoast, since he resides on the east coast.

Bump...And the challenge is no longer an 'upcoming challenge'..it's officially started and the deadline will be the end of August.

MODS: PLEASE CHANGE SUBTITLE TO 'A Challenge...'

Still Waiting on:

gbasalmon - Philadelphia 76ers

Starchild - Brooklyn Nets? or New York Knicks?

AstroBull21 - Orlando Magic

IceCap79 - Detroit Pistons

Philroy - Phoenix Suns (preferrably an east coast team instead, but if not no problem)

And anyone else who wants to enter.

Archived