Hometeam Haul-Over I: NBA

AAO

After a good amount of playin' around, I've decided to do the Brooklyn Nets. So you got your wish AAO :D .

Anyway, I didn't do anything too radical, because as much as I hate the Nets, they have a pretty nice look. I slightly altered their primary by adding a bridge (representing the Brooklyn Bridge, of course) and including "BROOKLYN" at the top to add a little flavor to it. Their alternate logo I redid by replacing the current "NJ" with a "BK" for Brooklyn. As for their jersey sets, I did the following:

1. Changed the cut to the wishbone cut.

2. Changed font of wordmark and numbers, and on the front I moved the numbers over.

3. Changed road jersey from blue to gray, and added the faded pinstripes found on the home jersey to the road to keep the two consistent.

4. Added number to shorts.

5. Slightly tweaked the side panels. Instead of one strip of the links going down the middle, I made two - one along the left and right of the side panels.

BrooklynNets_Primary.gif

BrooklynNets_Concept.gif

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice man, i love the brooklyn bridge in the logo, only thing is in the secondary logo i would have done a bn instead of bk

EDIT: My fault, I replied before you edited your post. ^_^

Hmm... perhaps I'll give the "BN" a shot. I just automatically went with BK to replace the NJ... just one of those initials substitutions.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

sportsfan, you might wanna change your entry to the Raptors or a team closer to the North of the United States... the rules state that it's either your home-town team or the team closest to you. So considering you're in Edmonton, the Mavs doesn't work. Just lettin' ya know ^_^ .

sweet...so now im waiting on:

gbasalmon - Philadelphia 76ers

AstroBull21 - Orlando Magic

IceCap79 - Detroit Pistons

Philroy - Phoenix Suns (preferrably an east coast team instead, but if not no problem)

If either of you guys dont wanna do it anymore or anybody else wanna enter let me know.

sportsfan, you might wanna change your entry to the Raptors or a team closer to the North of the United States... the rules state that it's either your home-town team or the team closest to you. So considering you're in Edmonton, the Mavs doesn't work. Just lettin' ya know ^_^ .

lol

i thought they were done

and i'm no geography major since the nuggets were done...

yeah

EDM_1489.gif

Well, I think I'm tempted to drop into this thing, too. It might take awhile, but...

The closest team to me is in the beautiful city of Minneapolis, so I hereby lay claim to the Minnesota Timberwolves. Wish me luck... ^_^

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

thats cool...still tryin to think when i should end this, cause im still waiting on:

gbasalmon - Philadelphia 76ers

AstroBull21 - Orlando Magic

IceCap79 - Detroit Pistons

Philroy - Phoenix Suns (preferrably an east coast team instead, but if not no problem)

and now wheateater - Minnesota Timberwolves

I thought I'd give it a try......nothing special, but yeah. I did the Jazz, since I live in SLC. Basically it's the same logo just with the old colors from the days in NO and the early ones here in Salt Lake. Of course that being yellow, purple and green.

The home uniform is white, with the new Jazz script. While the road uniform is green with UTAH written across it (in a new script).

jazzuninew.gif

smallchampccs.jpg

comavatar.gif

Archived