Hometeam Haul-Over I: NBA

AAO

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just an update for you, AAO...

My T'wolves alt logo is complete, as well as my T'wolves home uni. I'll be finished the road uni probably by tonight and my entry should be in sometime tomorrow.

Now, let's get more entries people! There's still about half the NBA to go. :D

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

OK, here we go. I hope this works....if it does, I apologize for the image quality. It really looks better in Paint here on my computer screen. :D

So, without further ado, I presents to ya, my Minnesota Timberwolves concept!

twolvesaltlogo.JPG

twolveshomeuni.JPG

twolvesawayuni.JPG

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

Aaaahh, ssssssshhhhhhoot. :cursing: Sorry about that, guys. I thought it'd work, but I guess not.

Huge thanks to AAO, nevertheless. I guess I'll go get a Photobucket thang goin' here for my next venture. Thanks again.

*EDIT*-- Got me a Photobucket account, so now errthang should be good from here on in.

Wagner Athletic Group

NO_alt_1.gif

nice...but either you took the idea for that from the almost same exact one i created, or its a coincidence. i did almost that same exact alt with the stinger in the hexagon a few weeks back with my NO Hornets Concept.

no big deal probably just a coincidence

*shrugs* I don't remember it and I guess I never saw it.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

bump back to the first page...

Wagner Athletic Group

Just to see how it does in voting, i'll enter my Wizards Concept because no one has done it yet, and i do live 25 minutes from DC, and if by any chance i get a top 3 spot, ill drop mine and put in the person closest, that way i will not hold any top 3 spot. The top 3 will be awarded sig medals. Nice ones at that. for example if the winners end up looking like this:

1st- Decypher

2nd- Against All Odds

3rd- Starchild

and then there was a runner up at 4th, say it was AstroBull21, then i'd move starchild to second, and move AstroBull21 to third, moving my self out completely. this is just to see how i rank amongst the entries without actually winning a spot.

Here's my "entry":

wizardsversion2.gif

Archived