Hometeam Haul-Over I: NBA

AAO

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright well since AstroBull go his entry in, i'm still waiting on:

Robbman21 - Houston Rockets

gbasalmon - Philadelphia 76ers

Philroy - Phoenix Suns (preferrably an east coast team instead, but if not no problem)

gba salmon notified me a day or two ago that he is still working on his entry for the Sixers. I have not heard from Philroy at all, so if i don't hear from him in a few days, i'm gonna end it, and get voting started.

I want to apologize to everyone, especially AAO, for my general pokiness getting my Sixers concept done which can chalked it up to having way less free time than I thought I would this week (Bills training camp doesn't come around that often, once a year to be exact...) and trying to figure out this Inkscape program. I do have a preliminary secondary logo, but it looks a lot like what they have right now, so it might be time to go back to the drawing board. If so, AAO, feel free to go ahead to the voting phase and if I finish it, I'll post it as a separate thread. This is turning into a serious case of knowing what I want to do, but not being able to put it on paper, so to speak...

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

I'm still working on mine... I know what I want to do, it's just not coming together as quickly as I figured. Since the idea was that we do teams close to us, I think I'll hang onto the Suns idea for another time, and take a run at the Atlanta Hawks. That way, I'm staying on the East Coast, and I can hopefully get this done in time.

If I've been too slow, and you want to go ahead with judging, etc., that's cool with me.

my Golden State Warriors entry

not sure but, can i enter more than once?? if no i'll get rid of the Seattle Sonics design

Home:

goldenstatewarriors1.gif

Away:

goldenstatewarriors3.gif

Alternate:

goldenstatewarriors2.gif

Logo:

warriorslogos.gif

10000000000000% designed by Matthew Morris in conjuction with Morris Sport Australia

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

but IMO your warriors concept is a lot better than the sonics.  ^_^

so do i, in the sonics i forgot to colour inside the nine on the black jersey afte i copied and pasted it

well see, since the contest hasnt started with the voting yet, you should be allowed to change it. at least that's what I think.

Archived