HarperK

NABL - fictional hoops league

i like the rebels camo jerseys

These are  some of the best hoop jerseys I've  seen. 

Could we see some special event  uniforms  for a team or two? 

8 minutes ago, KittSmith_95 said:

These are  some of the best hoop jerseys I've  seen. 

Could we see some special event  uniforms  for a team or two? 

not a bad idea

seriously, Pilots and 36ers uniforms are brilliant. I fell in love when i saw them! keep it up!

So like I said the Mesa set was a placeholder, basically. Ive worked on a set that probably wont be "official" till next season.

Side note: If any of you guys are in to sim leagues and have this game on your pc, we will probably be expanding after the year.
Theres a link on the page to join. http://nabl.simuleague.com/

If the ball looks familiar, i modified the Atlanta Hawks alt logo. I originally had a color road jersey, but the owner said he preferred a grey one instead.

Mesa.png

Make black the primary road and gray the alternate (switch the wordmarks too), and you're golden.

Has a 90's Suns feel to it, and I can only assume the guy who owns Mesa enjoys a college team with a grey jersey as their home. 

it is way better than original! Most of them are beautiful! 

Providence owner wanted to remove black from the scheme and have even simpler uniforms

ProvidencePilgrims.png

Providence.png

Here's the newest cover that I did the players on for the commish. The 3 players on the cover were voted MVP favorites going into the season.

PTS-DIGEST-#3.png

10 hours ago, HarperK said:

Providence owner wanted to remove black from the scheme and have even simpler uniforms

ProvidencePilgrims.png

Providence.png

I miss the Wyoming-style numbers, but taking away black makes it look soooo much cleaner 

Beautiful work. Personally i'd add the city name to the road unis of one of those teams, but all in all still amazing. I ran my own 2k sim league over one summer, good times indeed.....

Template?

This is a very good concept thread- I can't believe I had not seen it before. You've thought out the designs and put good details into each. Well done.

3 hours ago, Spanna65 said:

Template?

I traced it based off one Ive seen others use here before. I use PS so I had to make a PSD template for myself. It is quite large, but I might scale it down a bit and release it for the PS peeps. I might add a sleeved option to the template, even though Im no fan of it.

On 1/1/2017 at 6:54 PM, Supercoollimp said:

Love the Aztec uniforms! What font did you use for these??? 

"FORQUE", pretty certain I got it from dafont

22 hours ago, LA_Angels said:

Beautiful work. Personally i'd add the city name to the road unis of one of those teams, but all in all still amazing. I ran my own 2k sim league over one summer, good times indeed.....

I usually do. For some reason it just didnt look right to me. I hadnt even noticed I did the same thing to all 4 of the new teams till you pointed it out.