Hockey Mascot Kids T shirt design (updated)

72freebie

This is a kids t shirt design that I have been asked to make for my local Junior hockey team, the Virden Oil Capitals. It is a mascot that features the team's mascot, "Digger". I would really like to have some C@C on this before I send it off to the team.  Here is a picture of the top half of the costume. I can't find anything better than this but he sports the inaugural black jersey and a hard hat.

digger pic.png

and here is the design. Would love any and all comments

Digger.png

Overall the design is well done. Areas IMO that need some work are the hands & hockey stick. The hands are not holding the stick & the sticks proportions are a little off. Right now it kinda looks more like a golf club. Hope that's helpfull, Good luck.

slight update. I have updated the stick and also made the thumbs of the gloves go behind the stick so it looks like he is holding it. I also changed the grey on the gloves to white so it doesn't blend with the stick. I also added the shoulder patches to the jersey that I completely forgot about.

Digger.png

11 hours ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

I would simplify the look of the gloves and get rid of some of the stitching lines

I agree. They were a little too complex compared to the rest f the design. i think I simplified them enough now to make them fit better.

Digger.png