BWICK224

Ohio State Football Concept

After Jordan went on to sponsor Michigan Football, I thought that Lebron would be a good sponsor for Ohio State. I went on to create new uniforms that are modern yet still have the classic Ohio State look.

OSU Home Concept.png

OSU Away Concept.png

OSU Alt Concept.png

As an Ohio State fan, I think that you did a great job by keeping the classic set intact, while also updating it enough to make it fit with a Lebron type scheme. Plus those blackout jerseys are amazing. 

everything except the gradient numbers...it makes it look as if it's a division 3 team

1 minute ago, Jvhn177 said:

everything except the gradient numbers...it makes it look as if it's a division 3 team

its not supposed to be a gradient number, i just tried to give the look that they are shiny numbers

Is there a way you can sneak gray onto the striping of the red jersey? That it's not there has always bugged me about the current set.

Other than that, this is excellent.

Nothing too bad here as far as I can tell, although (as @BJ Sands said) there should be some gray on the red jersey. Maybe in place of the red on the stripe? The blackout is fantastic.

Great look with the gray stripe adjustment, but you accidentally left it off of the left shoulder on the back side view of the jersey:P