• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, #ConceptLeagues said:

32372337722_1369538d8d_o.png

So apparently I didn't realize that there was a Greenville, NC either..which lead me to combine data from both and  confuse the heck out myself and @WavePunter

who thankfully got this thing right! Designer fired! New designer will pay much more attention to detail moving forward...

The Greenville, South Carolina Maulers do actually live in Greenville, South Carolina. 

31681223794_663e121bac_o.png

If it helps, I actually discovered later in the day that Greenville, NC is actually where East Carolina University is located, so at least there's some justification for putting a team there lol.. Initially, I just assumed you were in a hurry and got Greenville (SC) and Greensboro mixed up.. Then I googled Greenville, NC and saw that it DOES exist, so I included it in my initial post, just to be safe.. Then you doubled down on Greenville, NC, and I was like dang, I completely misread that! Glad it got sorted out though.. Especially since Greenville, SC is only about 40 min from me, while Greenville, NC is a good 4-hour trek

19 minutes ago, WavePunter said:

If it helps, I actually discovered later in the day that Greenville, NC is actually where East Carolina University is located, so at least there's some justification for putting a team there lol.. Initially, I just assumed you were in a hurry and got Greenville (SC) and Greensboro mixed up.. Then I googled Greenville, NC and saw that it DOES exist, so I included it in my initial post, just to be safe.. Then you doubled down on Greenville, NC, and I was like dang, I completely misread that! Glad it got sorted out though.. Especially since Greenville, SC is only about 40 min from me, while Greenville, NC is a good 4-hour trek

You're darn right there's justification. Don't take that personal, though. Theyʻre both about equal distance for me, so I would go to either's games. Also, please tell me the South version plays at Fluor Field. That field is a thing of beauty.

16 hours ago, HRC4 said:

The Albuquerque primary is probably my favorite one yet. A great combination of being relatively simple, while still having a lot go on with he logo. Fantastic.

14 hours ago, Capt. America said:

This native New Mexican approves. Naturally Red and Yellow were going to be utilized, but I am a serious fan of that primary logo. Well done!

14 hours ago, Broncoboy7 said:

This native New Mexican approves too. You are nailing it so far!

11 hours ago, ScreamingViking said:

Thunderbirds are go!  Love it so far. Will you continue the 4-stripe motif on the unis?

Appreciate it. This is what I'm trying to accomplish as I stated in the focus section of the introduction.

I want these to feel like a minor league but still have some edge without going overboard. There's still room for some quirky minor league stuff.

I'll probably dabble there at some point. I have a couple of ideas anyway.

Archived