2017 College Football Playoff Uniforms

BWICK224

Since Alabama is the number 1 seed the will be able to pick their uniforms, and most of the time the 1st seed will go with their home uniforms. I took Alabama's current uniforms and added a little bit to them. Since Alabama is linked with the houndstooth print i added the print to the numbers and to the stripe on the helmet. so the design still has alabamas classic look but with a little extra.

Alabama - Houndstooth is subtle yet perfect, especially for a playoff game because of the history being celebrated and added to, yada, yada, yada,... I would also add it to the white stripe on the pants though, just to commit a little more to the theme.

Ohio State - Another great job, although I for some reason really want Buckeye(s) incorporated onto the jerseys themselves because... I don't know I just do. One actual problem I have is them being the 2 seed shouldn't they only have to play on the road once and therefore only need one away pants option? Jerseys are really good though

Clemson - I hate Clemson's look... a lot actually, but that's not your fault you did a good job with their "Rawrrr, fierce, we're the Tigers!" Design. I hate their look.

Washington - Washington on the other hand has a great look and you did a really nice job with it, but shouldn't they not have a home jersey?

I really like what you did here, a lot because you made playoff jerseys without making them explicitly one-offs. Great work, especially only 14 posts in.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Very good work but I would go with gold helmets and pants for Washington, because of the tradition. Also the fact they are 11-0 in traditional gold/purple/gold at home and gold/white/purple on the road and 0-1 wearing anything other. But it you're concept so do what you want with it. Looks great either way! 

IxkieML.png

Archived