Padres Concept

GriffinM6

So after looking at the Padres' past uniforms and what they have now, it's obvious what they used to have is better. I wanted to bring back brown but use a color from their recent history, so I went with the powder blue from the logo used 2004-2011. One of my biggest design rules is, with a unique color scheme, you can have rather simple uniforms. So by using powder blue and brown, I think the Padres can have a very unique look while doing something new.

2ewffva.jpg

The home uses the script from 1974-1977. I used the original primary logo on the sleeve but made it brown and white. Finally, the cap logo from 1985-2003 is found on the hat. 

2f099xx.jpg

The away uses the wordmark from the 1991-2003 roads sans dropshadow. 

maz7ro.jpg

Primary Alt

6xympx.jpg

Road Alt

C&C appreciated

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Brown and powder blue is probably one of my favorite color schemes out there. Never thought to do it for the Padres, though. I would echo @ahowe6464 in that the numbers on the brown need to be either white (or maybe outlined), and the home script looks a little dated compared to the rest of the set. Other than that, I really like this.

20 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

How about making the road alt the main road uniform? ;)

I should've specified with that one. I want it to be seldomly used, so it would be for Thursday road games only. 

Also, I'm going to see some other options with the brown alt tonight. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived