H11K

American Flashball Association: Week 3 Scores/Standings

Aaaand the last AFA spot goes to the Chicago Eagles!

final draft

Edited by Atomic
Logo was not created by poster.

On 12/10/2016 at 9:57 AM, ECUFan25 said:

Aaaand the last AFA spot goes to the Chicago Eagles!

More to come, this is a placeholder because I wanted in in on this and wanted the last spot, I'll probably change it a lot.

Yes! you are in the Athletic Conference.

Hello. I'm proud to introduce the Florida Flamingos, playing in the Athletic Conference. They hail from Miami, Florida, hence the color scheme of pink and teal.

Florida Flamingos.png

unis.png

So.. I figured this really didn't need to be said (as we've already said this to other concept/sim leagues), but there's not going to be any competitive simulation going forward. 

Please proceed with the designs; some of the artwork from you guys is getting a lot better! 

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

So.. I figured this really didn't need to be said (as we've already said this to other concept/sim leagues), but there's not going to be any competitive simulation going forward. 

Please proceed with the designs; some of the artwork from you guys is getting a lot better! 

What would make such league "competitive"? Just so I'm sure

It's not like the league is using active rosters from real life leagues. All it is is (I assume) just "here's the teams, now to simulate season by season". It's fair. There's no power rankings, no trading players, etc. That's not exactly "competitive".

34 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

All it is is (I assume) just "here's the teams, now to simulate season by season". It's fair. There's no power rankings, no trading players, etc. That's not exactly "competitive".

Pretty much this. Just remember: the spirit here is "concepts". You guys should be supplying the uniforms and logos to help tell the OP's story of this league, not being active owners. 

2 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Pretty much this. Just remember: the spirit here is "concepts". You guys should be supplying the uniforms and logos to help tell the OP's story of this league, not being active owners. 

Yes, we supply uniforms and logos, but we do not dictate what effectively happens to the teams. That is entirely up to the OP. This concept simply does not allow for "active ownership" because there's nothing in the teams to own.

6 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Yeah I understand that, I was just confused when you said that, thats all. I'll make sure to keep it the way it is, which is how it was planned to be.

Awesome Concept! I do think there should be some sort of alternates for each team. And Miami's jerseys are somewhat bland for a team called Flamingos 

15 minutes ago, NotZeeNan said:

Awesome Concept! I do think there should be some sort of alternates for each team. And Miami's jerseys are somewhat bland for a team called Flamingos 

Agreed the Flamingos jerseys are simple. I wanted to get something done, but they will be improved on for the next season. Maybe some more flair with the striping. I'm also working on an alternate. What would you suggest to improve? 

46 minutes ago, NotZeeNan said:

I think for this season, were gonna keep it simple, then see how it works as an inaugural season to improve on for next season!

New main league logo, thought the other needed to go, so it did! Conference Logos remain the Same

AFA New.png

League Logo Sheet:

Edited by Atomic
Image had a logo not created by originator.

Without further ado, I present to you the San Antonio Defenders. HUGE Shout out to @H11K for his help digitizing and cleaning my ideas. 

sastyle.png

primarystyle.png

secondarystyle.png

MOD EDIT

Edited by Atomic
Image contained logo not created by originator

Week 1 Scores:

Stars @ Stags: (12-18) Stags Win

Defenders @ Oaks: (16-2) Defenders Win

Warriors @ 303: (8-7) Warriors Win

Eagles @ Flamingos: (1-18) Flamingos Win