Bowl Signatures Part 5: Lorem Ipsum

dakotapalm

Love or hate the playoff, it's bowl time. And it's also time for my yearly exercise in creating the bowl signatures. I'll be making and posting the bowls as I can, but if you have preferences for which ones to see first, go ahead and post. Also, if you have signature requests, I'll do those when the bowls have most all been posted, or when the bowl requests die down.

Here's a few to start out:

Here's what I said last year. In 2014.

I did this for the first time FIVE! years ago (or something. Math isn't my strong suit).

I don't have anything remarkable to say about this stuff, expect I love seeing these games and matchups, even when we do have some 5-7 teams in there. I'll post a few that I already have made, starting with the playoff teams. If you have requests, post them, and I'll try to fill them in that order. If someone already requested your team and you want a different helmet, I'll try to do it, but it will be after the other bowls are complete.

I decided to keep the same format as last year, because I think it was my best, but I might experiment with a few different looks.

Fiesta Bowl_sig.png

Peach Bowl_sig.png

Las Vegas Bowl_sig.png

13 hours ago, StaatsBrett said:

Cotton bowl with  westerns alt helmet and the  holiday bowl with a yellow gopher helmet 

4 hours ago, ODUMonarchs said:

If you have time can you do the Popeyes Bahamas Bowl with these helmets:

Sure, guys. Here you are. I like that yellow Minnesota helmet. I hope this was the WMU helmet you had in mind; they've got a million of them. Bahamas Bowl_SIG.pngCotton Bowl_sig.pngHoliday Bowl_sig.png

Would you mind doing one that is not college, but international?

If not, this is Brazil Bowl's logo:

Spoiler

JC81NmZ.png

The home team is called Flamengo (black endzone with red letters), and this is their helmet and the helmet logo:

Spoiler

nbA6N1H.jpg

Kw66c4c.png

And the away team is called Rex (Red endzone with black letters), this is their helmet and the helmet logo:

Spoiler

I2OB6LR.png

i9p86Jt.jpg

I would be very happy if you could make this, but I would also understand if you can't.

Thanks for the Poinsettia, especially. 

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

3 hours ago, OlavoP said:

Would you mind doing one that is not college, but international?

If not, this is Brazil Bowl's logo:

Reveal hidden contents

JC81NmZ.png

The home team is called Flamengo (black endzone with red letters), and this is their helmet and the helmet logo:

Reveal hidden contents

nbA6N1H.jpg

Kw66c4c.png

And the away team is called Rex (Red endzone with black letters), this is their helmet and the helmet logo:

Reveal hidden contents

I2OB6LR.png

i9p86Jt.jpg

I would be very happy if you could make this, but I would also understand if you can't.

OlavoP, I'll be glad to do that. When is the game? I'll post it after I post the regular bowl games, as I already have the helmets for these.

I appreciate the kind words.

Here the games continue:

StPetersburg Bowl_sig.png

Boca Raton Bowl_sig.png

Armed Forces Bowl_sig.png

Miami Beach Bowl_sig.png

Idaho Potato Bowl_sig.pngDollar General Bowl_sig.png

Cactus Bowl_sig.png

11 minutes ago, dakotapalm said:

OlavoP, I'll be glad to do that. When is the game? I'll post it after I post the regular bowl games, as I already have the helmets for these.

I appreciate the kind words.

Thanks in advance.

The game will be played on December 18, here is the facebook event link: (https://www.facebook.com/events/306731153060501/ ), it's all in portuguese but I think you may be able to get whatever extra stuff you need from there. In case you have any trouble just PM me.

Archived