2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

I wasn't referencing the red and white kit but rather the black and green one, which was obviously a bespoke design for Portland with the Rose City theme.

Yeah, I did think of Portland when I saw the clash.  

That said, compare these two:

The Revs' jersey just looks incomplete in comparison. It's missing the red trim on the right sleeve and the red sleeve on the left. Add in a navy collar and you'd have a real winner there.

155474.jpg

IMG_4033.JPG.d289c95c2f51278eac0d8c68db69530d.JPG

patriotssignature.png

The European finals could be horrible this season if Real and Ajax wear their navy blue away kits in them. So I hope for the EL final, Ajax in their classic home kit, ManUtd in blue. For the CL, I guess Juventus white-black home and Real in the purple away kit would be the best option.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

On 12.05.2017 at 1:43 PM, Berlin Wall said:

Why is that? These seem pretty solid to me.

Legia supporters don't like away, because silver isn't a color of club and they want green shirt.

4r2eer.png

On 9.5.2017 at 1:30 PM, TimEOBrien said:

aad88c059eb141fe9adfc9357050d1a0.jpeg?bc

Apparently, the new kit will have the current badge, but if they're truley going to be inspired by Dixie Dean, this is what Everton wore during his era with the team:

Capture.JPG

It was mentioned a few pages ago. The blue looks like the 1929-30 shirt.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived