2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

The navy in the new Bayern away kit is a few tads too light for me. If it was an almost black navy (like the 90s kit, or some old PSG kits) I'd love it.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couple more shots of the Spurs home, and the first glimpses of the away as well:

IMG_5105.thumb.JPG.40655c6b6a834bd69071913d29d543fd.JPG

IMG_5104.JPG.a4398bd116cec69882000f8d2a6a8437.JPGIMG_5106.thumb.JPG.5011d79ebe54aaaaea51eda05b9cd961.JPG

Count me as a fan of both. They're both just filled in versions of Nike's template, but I actually think that works well since they're meant to be somewhat retro-inspired. I also really love the retro-inspired shield, though I know some aren't as fond of it as I am.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

34 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Couple more shots of the Spurs home, and the first glimpses of the away as well:

Count me as a fan of both. They're both just filled in versions of Nike's template, but I actually thinks that works well since they're meant to be somewhat retro-inspired. I also really love the retro-inspired shield, though I know some aren't as fond of it as I am.

Yeah I think it's a nice blend of old and new. Can't seem to see people's reason for disliking it

10 minutes ago, Webfooter said:

I really like what I'm hearing with regards to the new away kit.  Maybe their best look since the 2014 World Cup.  Hopefully these aren't the only new kits they get.

This will be the only new kit until the World Cup home and away are unveiled. And this new kit will supposedly only be for the Gold Cup, so after the conclusion of that tournament, it'll (unfortunately) be retired.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

19 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

If the stars were subdued I'd like that USA kit more.

I had the same thought. Would have liked the stars to me smaller, more of them and sublimated at like 33% opacity or less.

Hopefully the World Cup kits share the same use of navy, red and white only and don't add anything unnecessary. Plus, let's get those Waldos back, thank you very much. 

First real leak and it's better than Conrad's mockup since the stars are smaller. Also looks like there are sublimated stars on the blue stripes. Fun kit overall but as a traditionalist, I would have preferred no large stars. Perhaps a small ring of them around the collar would have been subtle and appropriate but this is a touch too loud if I was calling the shots. Nonetheless, it's fun and one of our better kits the last few years.

IMG_9784.JPG

The stars on the sleeves definitely look a bit better than Conrad's mockup. I'm still not really a fan of them, but at least they aren't as dominant as what the mockup seemed to indicate. It's a shame though, the sublimated stars inside the blue hoops are a nice and subtle touch, but the stars on the sleeves just make it feel too redundant. Still a pretty nice and fun look overall, and hopefully the World Cup kits follow in a similar direction with regards to the color scheme and implementing unique design ideas.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived