UnclearInitial

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

New image of both Tottenham shirts, as well as both Chelsea shirts:

IMG_5177.thumb.JPG.ce579acfad1cd27ae0b9c758f55ed636.JPG

And for good measure, a couple more shots of the Chelsea home:

IMG_5178.JPG.984fdd56f003bf7130f5acf34a4f6f35.JPGIMG_5179.JPG.cfb0eb681eee6e2cdea7476b65c87a52.JPG

This is the first we've seen of the Chelsea away, which is a very light gray rather than white, but other than that it's nearly identical to the Spurs home. Also, on the right side of the background of the first image, you can catch a glimpse of the yellow PSG away shirt for the upcoming season.

This is such a weird display, none of the shorts go with the shirts, one has adidas shorts with a Nike Spurs away jersey. I've never seen any thing like that display

3 hours ago, PaperThin said:

As much as I dislike the laziness of Puma and not a huge fan of the raglan sleeves, I love the collar. Much better kit for Arsenal than last season.

Yep.  Drop the raglan sleeves and eliminate 2/3 of the manufacturer logos, and you'd have a pretty solid Arsenal shirt. 

2 hours ago, Gothamite said:

Nice.  I'd still rather see red socks to break up all that black, but black socks aren't a bad look. They work better with black and red stripes than they do the white and red stripes of Brentford. 

Indeed - it’s the only thing I’d perhaps change, but even so I think it works nicely with black hose. I suspect the Bournemouth kitman will have a stock of red alternate socks to deal with clashes - Umbro usually equip their clubs that way - so it’s a look we may yet get to see.

I’d be delighted if Hull City got the exact same kit with amber replacing the red, but as it’s reckoned to be a bespoke kit for Bournemouth that won’t be happening unfortunately.

Archived