2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

25 minutes ago, Digby said:

Oh I forgot about the ads too. If i was one of those companys I'd be pissed about a superfluous Puma logo in my zone, too.

Well, Arsenal's deal with Emirates expressly prohibits them selling ad space to any other sponsors.  But doesn't seem to account for multiple manufacturer logos. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Inter shirt is goofy because the hues are so subtle that it's not obvious one sleeve has a black hue and the other blue.

Also, here's a kid's t-shirt leak of the new US kit. Great design. While I would have tweaked one or two things on the actual match shirt, I'm really pleased with how this is looking. Great color balance (similar in color balance to the DTOM kit as well as the 2011 "red all over" set.

IMG_0031.JPG

IMG_0032.JPG

4 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Arsenal keeper kits:

Does anybody know if Arsenal get custom colours of goalkeeper kits from Puma and are the only team to do so? Last season I can't remember anyone else having a green GK kit like they did, just the CMYK colours. This season, Leicesters are all based around orange and I was wondering if that is going to be standard? Not gonna lie, the only reason I am asking is so that the kits for my fantasy teams on these boards are realistic.

Also, will all (or any other) Puma teams be getting those design socks? I don't think I've seen them anywhere else and my local team Tranmere revealed their kit with plain socks but I don't know if that was just a placeholder or not.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

15 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

That Inter shirt is goofy because the hues are so subtle that it's not obvious one sleeve has a black hue and the other blue.

Also, here's a kid's t-shirt leak of the new US kit. Great design. While I would have tweaked one or two things on the actual match shirt, I'm really pleased with how this is looking. Great color balance (similar in color balance to the DTOM kit as well as the 2011 "red all over" set.

IMG_0031.JPG

IMG_0032.JPG

That looks much better than the actual match shirt IMO. Nike really needs to make some alternate variations of the Vapor Aeroswift template with different collar constructions and set-in sleeves rather than the raglan sleeves and upper back panel that it currently has. Some designs, especially stripes, hoops, certain other patterns, etc. don't really lend themselves very well to the current construction of the template, so an alternate version or two would be really beneficial in making a lot of Nike's kits more attractive.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

23 minutes ago, marble21 said:

Does anybody know if Arsenal get custom colours of goalkeeper kits from Puma and are the only team to do so? Last season I can't remember anyone else having a green GK kit like they did, just the CMYK colours. This season, Leicesters are all based around orange and I was wondering if that is going to be standard? Not gonna lie, the only reason I am asking is so that the kits for my fantasy teams on these boards are realistic.

Also, will all (or any other) Puma teams be getting those design socks? I don't think I've seen them anywhere else and my local team Tranmere revealed their kit with plain socks but I don't know if that was just a placeholder or not.

I can't say for certain how widely available Arsenal's goalkeeping hues are, but Newcastle certainly had a green keepers kit last season...

team-line-up-november-2016-one-minute-silence-newcastle-united-nufc-650x400.jpg.287fb98a894dd897639a05c269273760.jpg

the US Gold Cup Jersey is an improvement to the last couple of US jerseys, but still has too much red for my taste and I don't like hoops in general. On the plus side, the colors are now finally again a good fit and I dig the stars.

US Soccer historically has been mainly a (navy) blue and white team, with a dash of red, however in the last few years NIKE and the one that shall not be named tried to push red way too much for my taste.

the pre match jersey (pics) however is fantastic, even if I had preferred smaller stars. Surefire purchase.

Any idea if they will also release caps, jackets, t-shirt to go along with the Gold Cup or if it's just those 2?

men-s-nike-usa-squad-ss-gold-cup-training-top-midnight-navy-5.jpg

men-s-nike-usa-squad-ss-gold-cup-training-top-midnight-navy-9.jpg

men-s-nike-usa-squad-ss-gold-cup-training-top-midnight-navy-12.jpg

7 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

1. FC Nürnberg home kit officially released:

IMG_5220.JPG.c6a0f7020388ffbd6f46cb4a18992a3f.JPGIMG_5221.JPG.c77561c22aa9acc03db15ef4e08f129d.JPGIMG_5222.JPG.316342d597d7002e602ece82ec6be03f.JPGIMG_5224.JPG.4791fd720d0d25dfbc8b5435dede6f7c.JPGIMG_5223.JPG.3da9afe78a8a3bdec76698c15e66a55e.JPG

Simple and gorgeous. The color balance is spot on. Good on ya, Nürnberg. Just found my FIFA 18 road to glory team lol. 

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

17 hours ago, upperV03 said:

That looks much better than the actual match shirt IMO. Nike really needs to make some alternate variations of the Vapor Aeroswift template with different collar constructions and set-in sleeves rather than the raglan sleeves and upper back panel that it currently has. Some designs, especially stripes, hoops, certain other patterns, etc. don't really lend themselves very well to the current construction of the template, so an alternate version or two would be really beneficial in making a lot of Nike's kits more attractive.

@upperV03 @aawagner011 What is the difference between this "t shirt" and the actual kit? I can't tell at first glance.

Barça away:

IMG_5229.thumb.JPG.545e4c8389db74ff9a003ea66d278899.JPGIMG_5231.thumb.JPG.c28337feac3f48e2c60b6be2a55148cf.JPGIMG_5230.thumb.JPG.5dfbae62eb7bc700ee67005f3f963dc4.JPG

It'll obviously end up having the Rakuten sponsor logo on it, but I actually really love this. IMO Barça away kits should pretty much always be turquoise/teal, bright blue, yellow, or orange, and this one is just really nice with the blaugrana trim on the neck and the mismatched side inserts in the blaugrana colors as well. Might have to pick one of these up once they're released.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived