2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the back of the Spurs third, which clearly shows the team name just above the hem. All of the the Nike third kits with the global camo design will have that feature.

IMG_5763.JPG.38d17a3c680d46384f9a359c18bb8199.JPG

And here's a couple closeups which give a better idea of what the camo pattern looks like:IMG_5764.JPG.19af95a36339ef93e1107115d4aaf8a6.JPG

IMG_5765.JPG.a59552c543f564d29014bad3a13653f6.JPG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

27 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Here's the back of the Spurs third, which clearly shows the team name just above the hem. All of the the Nike third kits with the global camo design will have that feature.

IMG_5763.JPG.38d17a3c680d46384f9a359c18bb8199.JPG

And here's a couple closeups which give a better idea of what the camo pattern looks like:IMG_5764.JPG.19af95a36339ef93e1107115d4aaf8a6.JPG

IMG_5765.JPG.a59552c543f564d29014bad3a13653f6.JPG

I very much like this. 

spacer.png

So after a quick search through various retail sites, it seems like the shirt style version of the new USMNT jersey is almost completely sold out, while the authentic is still in ample supply. Good thing I snagged mine up Saturday. The replica version probably would have sold just about as well, so I hope someone, either the team or Nike learns a lesson in this.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

1 hour ago, BlackBolt3 said:

So after a quick search through various retail sites, it seems like the shirt style version of the new USMNT jersey is almost completely sold out, while the authentic is still in ample supply. Good thing I snagged mine up Saturday. The replica version probably would have sold just about as well, so I hope someone, either the team or Nike learns a lesson in this.

Has anyone been able to find one in a brick and mortar store yet?

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

Fiorentina

DD9aZ8LW0AAAWGF?format=jpg&name=large

They'll have four away kits, one for  every historical neighborhood of Florence that participates in Calcio Fiorentino.  Santa Croce/Azure, Santa Maria Novella/Red, Santo Spirito/White and San Giovanni/Green. We'll see if the players will get too in character and start choking or headbutting:D

07Giants.pngnyy.png

56 minutes ago, anythinglogos said:

Fiorentina

DD9aZ8LW0AAAWGF?format=jpg&name=large

They'll have four away kits, one for  every historical neighborhood of Florence that participates in Calcio Fiorentino.  Santa Croce/Azure, Santa Maria Novella/Red, Santo Spirito/White and San Giovanni/Green. We'll see if the players will get too in character and start choking or headbutting:D

I demand that they register those shorts as actual playing kit. :D 

34 minutes ago, Digby said:

I do love the once-a-year reminder that this board needs to ratchet down the profanity filter a couple notches.

Where Scunny are concerned I can only applaud the board's profanity filter. :P

Archived