2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Highly doubtful. Unless I'm mistaken, these have been advertised as a kit exclusive to the Gold Cup so they will presumably go away after the tournament, as much of a shame as that will be. It's a damn nice kit.

Another fix for the odd stars thing on the sleeve would have been to just stop them where they cut off currently, but to not include the very bottom star. Then you could have a consistent design whether there are patches on the sleeves or not and the retail jerseys would match the on field design.

5 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

At the World Cup they'll have patches on each side, if these are taken along.

These kits are only for the Gold Cup. They'll be retired after the conclusion of this tournament, with the current white and red kits serving as the home and aways until the World Cup kits are released.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

48 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

No picture yet but disappointment about the USMNT Gold Cup kit. The gap in the stars looks fine on the one sleeve with the tournament patch but the patch isn't on both sleeves, so you still have a gap on the one side. Should either have the patch on both sleeves or stars down the entire other side.

Edit- best picture so far.

What’s worse is that they actually could’ve had 13 stars for these kits… eight down the left sleeve, five (around the patch) on the right. Missed opportunity.

6fQjS3M.png

2 hours ago, Pabig said:

VfL Osnabrück launched their new kits with a return to their old traditional logo they used until the 90s.

19944446_1975177379174888_23139705759876

I really like the gold away kit.

Take notes, City. That is how you do a gold away kit with purple a primarily purple and white color scheme. Only match the short color with the shirt and sock color and it's golden (I'll see myself out now)

ExJworW.png

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

Mockup of the Everton away:

IMG_5942.JPG.652c02a7ecaddfb3167df03daf3730a4.JPG

It's tough to tell in the mockup, but the base color is light gray rather than white.

Personally, I think that's either a VERY cursory mock-up OR it's the white third kit. Because all the hype material for the away showed a much more traditional gray that Everton has used many times in the past. Plus there's the whole sublimated tower thing that's missing...

28 minutes ago, TimEOBrien said:

Personally, I think that's either a VERY cursory mock-up OR it's the white third kit. Because all the hype material for the away showed a much more traditional gray that Everton has used many times in the past. Plus there's the whole sublimated tower thing that's missing...

Yeah, the mockup isn't great, and it is missing the tower design, but the colors are more or less accurate. I've seen the real thing, along with the color specs, and the shade of gray on the mockup might be a touch too light, but actually not by much. The template is definitely accurate though, and it's the same as the West Ham and Hearts away kits. The last thing I'll say is that the tower design on the real thing isn't quite as prevalent and obvious as one may think. That's really all I can reveal for now.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived