2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

1 hour ago, crashcarson15 said:

Not necessarily on topic, but Spurs fans: how did you feel your Under Armour kits fit? I’ll probably buy a UA Villa kit at some point, and trying to gauge that.

I bought last year's St. Pauli kit which was Spurs home 2 seasons ago. The XL fits about the same as Nike.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, TimEOBrien said:

Personally, I think that's either a VERY cursory mock-up OR it's the white third kit. Because all the hype material for the away showed a much more traditional gray that Everton has used many times in the past. Plus there's the whole sublimated tower thing that's missing...

37 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Yeah, the mockup isn't great, and it is missing the tower design, but the colors are more or less accurate. I've seen the real thing, along with the color specs, and the shade of gray on the mockup might be a touch too light, but actually not by much. The template is definitely accurate though, and it's the same as the West Ham and Hearts away kits. The last thing I'll say is that the tower design on the real thing isn't quite as prevalent and obvious as one may think. That's really all I can reveal for now.

I have seen an actual picture of the shirt and @upperV03 is pretty much right.

Orlando Pirates home and away shirts:

IMG_5946.JPG.b989daec9459f6e8358ca911df1e151f.JPGIMG_5947.JPG.1d73d6f1404f0b18d704b6babf054e95.JPGIMG_5948.JPG.a4a1d536995679ea5e21459e42f17606.JPGIMG_5949.JPG.c6c3c0536914354e255a14c9b347f5b2.JPG

I'm surprised to see this retro-inspired template being used for actual match kits since it'll be a part of Adidas' leisurewear line next year for some of their premier clubs.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

3 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Orlando Pirates home and away shirts:

IMG_5946.JPG.b989daec9459f6e8358ca911df1e151f.JPGIMG_5948.JPG.a4a1d536995679ea5e21459e42f17606.JPG

I'm surprised to see this retro-inspired template being used for actual match kits since it'll be a part of Adidas' leisurewear line next year for some of their premier clubs.

I really wish Adidas would go with that template as a potential template retro-inspired third kit for bigger clubs like Bayern MunichImage result for bayern munich 1990s

u3J7jjd.png

1 hour ago, hendocfc said:

Isn't Fuerth's home shirt white and green hoops? The black kit would make much more sense as an away...

I'm not 100% sure if they get a new home kit. They may use this another year:

quirin-moll-braunschweig-khaled-narey-fu

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

20 hours ago, crashcarson15 said:

Not necessarily on topic, but Spurs fans: how did you feel your Under Armour kits fit? I’ll probably buy a UA Villa kit at some point, and trying to gauge that.

Im a little thin myself, 5'11" and 150ish lbs, but a medium fits very well. it is athletic so its meant to be tighter than say a t-shirt, but i thought it fit pretty well. Length was fine, and not too tight. I would say just watch the arms, because they can be a bit small if you have big arms. Also they are pretty breathable even for the tighter fit.

I have the Spurs away from 2015-16, the light blue and navy one. Looks great though!

Hope this helps!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Malaga home:

IMG_5954.JPG.b7591ddce8f8eb7518ef090a3b149977.JPG

Not sure if I'm the first to say it or not, but i dont like this la liga font. The lines on the inside, bevels, if you want to call it that, are a bit too much. I dont mind the styling though, i think if they make them a touch narrower and remove the bevels, they would look good. Its just too crazy for this day in age of professional soccer

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

1 hour ago, hendocfc said:

If this isn't a throwback,it's well.. odd. I've always recalled them wearing hoops.

It is a throwback. They wore white with black socks and shorts when the club was founded. During the 30s they've won three German titles. They've worn black kits with blue stripes during that time. I don't know exactly since when they wore the Celtic-look at home. I actually think they just started it in the early 2000s or late 90s.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived