2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

36 minutes ago, DiePerske said:

question for all

Would it be considered inappropriate/jersey foul to purchase a goalkeeper name/number on the regular jersey?

I want to get, and have for a while, a Mandanda l'OM jersey, but they dont sell the goalkeeper ones

When I was at the Panama-US game this past week, I saw a Howard #1 white home kit on a guy, and I didn't enjoy it. Sorry.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Conrad. said:

When I was at the Panama-US game this past week, I saw a Howard #1 white home kit on a guy, and I didn't enjoy it. Sorry.

that's how i honestly think id eel about myself

ill likely just wait until, if the pattern keeps up like he has in his last time with the team, he wears a players shirt. He's done it before, and likely will again.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

5 hours ago, DiePerske said:

question for all

Would it be considered inappropriate/jersey foul to purchase a goalkeeper name/number on the regular jersey?

I want to get, and have for a while, a Mandanda l'OM jersey, but they dont sell the goalkeeper ones

In answer to your question I would say yes. However, I think that once you are over ~ 13 years old you shouldn't be buying jerseys with names and numbers on anyway - unless it is for display purposes. So perhaps my opinion is not the best to listen to haha.

Something maybe worth trying that you might not have thought of is contacting the l'OM kit man or even Mandanda himself to see if they have any old ones they could send you. Alternatively, there are websites out there which sell old player issue and match worn stock. Probably not particularly cheap or easy methods I have just suggested but it depends how much of a must have item it is for you. 

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

6 hours ago, jujubeans said:

Club America perfectly demonstrating how great kits are ruined by sponsor logos. Christ.

You beat me to it.  The Home Depot logo really spoils that kit.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

^Just a tip, when you have that many things to show in quick succession, you might want to group them into one post instead of posting them all individually. Just seems extremely unnecessary to make so many seperate posts when you could just as easily group them all together into one or two. Sorry, that's just a pet peeve of mine.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

5 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

^Just a tip, when you have that many things to show in quick succession, you might want to group them into one post instead of posting them all individually. Just seems extremely unnecessary to make so many seperate posts when you could just as easily group them all together into one or two. Sorry, that's just a pet peeve of mine.

I'm a German. Everything has to be in order for me. :lol:

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

On 9.7.2017 at 3:56 PM, Pabig said:

VfL Osnabrück launched their new kits with a return to their old traditional logo they used until the 90s.

19944446_1975177379174888_23139705759876

I really like the gold away kit.

And these beautiful kits will be destroyed by a TEDI logo on the chest... Let's hope it is not in full color.

Archived